Because of that it put in me a foul mood and I was a tad over the thresholds because of it - well not entirely my fault blame the Bank Holiday. So I had a bit of an issue with the shouting in particular today, I went over by 4 and just two for swearing.
So my accumulated scores to my calculation so far are 9 cane strokes for the shouting and 5 dozen with the hairbrush, bloody hell didnt enjoy writing that down. I think the totals are about right although I think I probably have sworn when on IM with S, not badly but I may have a got a pass on those.
I meet up with S in two weeks and what I do find now is afterwards everything gets better, my totals are pretty much under control and the studying etc is OK, although I always have a mass catchup just before we meet, communication well possibly a slight improvement - however I think I sometimes slip back to old ways when we have a longish gap particularly with my communication that seems to revert back to my non communicative state and I dont know why, its something I've noticed, but just have to try a bit harder to work on that.
1 comment:
Thats much better again, we see here that you need more regular meets, though for me thats not possible at this point, it is something we can look at.
Maybe we can find a better place to meet, which might help also.
Would suggest that you control everything over the next couple of weeks, because you are getting close to a point where you will need to worry about dealing with what is due!
Next time we meet, you will not move out of position at all, if you do, we start again and I simply don't care if that is number 23 of 24, you must learn some control.
Post a Comment