Thursday, August 21, 2008

As you can see from the previous post and comments on here, that I've had a bit of a kick up the arse and just need to get on with it and stop the moaning, I am making an effort believe it or not although my previous post was probably lacking

My limits on a daily basis are not to swear at my employees more than twice and not to shout at them more than twice

I have to make sure my bills are paid on time and not go overdue at all and that my studying is kept up to date, the penalties for not doing that could vary.

I also have to work on my communication which is the 'biggy' and not doing well on that I think

For exceeding the shouting and swearing is a cane stroke each time I go over the limit for shouting and I think a dozen with the hairbrush (actually it might be two dozen) each time I go over the swearing limit.

So on Tuesday I went over the limits by five (shouting) and two (swearing), there was no particular reason why I did - I was a bit annoyed. Believe it or not this is better than what they used to be - used to get into double figures quite a lot, but ideally should be better. Ways to improve well could just shut my door and ignore them but that probably negates me trying to better my communication skills which are minimal

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is by far and away your best effort and shows us all what you can do.

Think a running total of what you might expect could raise a smile from your readers, don't you?

Everuy other day and like that but more of what you are thinking.

Well done, distinct progress!