Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I met S yesterday where I became acquainted with the hairbrush and cane again, what with the swearing and getting annoyed etc my tally was 6 dozen with the hairbrush and 12 strokes of the cane. I did take both of them sort of OK, though still tend to wriggle\move around a bit at the end of both of them so working on controlling that as well.

S and I also discussed my 'blogging' and yes I have whined and moaned about it - its not an issue that I'm finding it extremely hard that doesn't bother me - its that I have no idea what to write, still!, when we were discussing it I was like Ok I can do that - get home become a frigging mute again and fingers locked in the poised position over the keyboard.

My tariffs have been lowered as well, new thresholds are set at maximum of twice per day for shouting and swearing for each one, the penalty for going over is two dozen of the hairbrush and a stroke of the cane, think I got that right

Swearing and shouting need more work, procrastination has its moments, but probably the biggest is being able to communicate or in my case not being able to!, people may find that really odd or weird and well it probably is actually

No comments: