Well I struggle at the moment to post as am not sure what I should be saying\posting which really is the whole point of this blog is to improve my communication as a whole and the blog is one way of achieving that.
As you can see I have my lapses in concentration from the previous post and comments - my brain doesn't engage and fingers run amok over the keyboard and yes that is something else we are working on.
On average my totals have probably gone over the threshold that I have - not a great deal but still over, anyway been a funny sort of week really - which I've found quite hard
As you can see I have my lapses in concentration from the previous post and comments - my brain doesn't engage and fingers run amok over the keyboard and yes that is something else we are working on.
On average my totals have probably gone over the threshold that I have - not a great deal but still over, anyway been a funny sort of week really - which I've found quite hard
6 comments:
Well a small improvement but what good is probably to me?
You know that I need to know exactly if you breach your limits on any day and you need to state what that has earned you fully.
Not bad for the first week, but looking for much clearer information next week.
sorry , Mollie here again.
Let your fingers do the walking. Ijn a way disengage your brain as only then will you find it possible to achieve a kind of stream of consciousness. Explain to your master what happened and why it happened. In my own journey i have learned that nothing happens for no reason. controlling the swearing and temper, can ultimately only be conquered by controlling the source of those, and you may need to be prepared to open up far more fully to your dominant in order to make your ultimate goal possible.
( sorry, may change my name to Mrs Buttinsky soon)
Just thought you'd like to know (or maybe not) that others read this blog. As a communication, your posts are effective in explaining your difficulties. We know what it is your are trying to be disciplined about, which is a good start. That you don't like that hairbrush is understandable too. Do please keep writing - it will do you good!
Nice to see you have friends out there, so someone, apart from me, are listening!
You can explain to me the numbers in detail tomorrow.
Feel free to ask for help on here as well, that is one reason for doing this, so that you are never alone.
Thanks for your comments and they are helping, its no secret that I find this extremely hard, well find communicating using any method a nightmare but this has to be the hardest so far. What I'm going to write next may make me look extremely arrogant - I'm not but can think of no other way of explaining it, one reason I get frustrated\stressed and annoyed by people who for want of a better word p me off due to them not being on the same wave length or in laymans terms there isn’t enough gray matter between the ears, therefore one of the things I'm working on is my tolerance of people, this whole paragraph has probably come out wrong ......
I think that explained the issues in a nutshell really, though you must start using the queen's english for expression because abbreviated swearing is still !!!!!! Understood?
Post a Comment