Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Well long time no write on the blog, no particular reason its just not an easy thing for me to do, but what the hell not that that matters

Not the best during the last few days, I have gone over my thresholds for a couple of days, not significantly but still over unfortunately, I've probably averaged about four times per each threshold just over a couple of days, my target is not to go over 2 per day

Reason why - could be a variety of reasons I suppose

So told S who told me to post it on here - hence the post


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are simply not working at this as you should.

I need to see some constructive effort, rather than whining about finding it hard!

Of course it is hard, that was the whole idea of starting the blog.

Now for the last time I need to see you telling us the following as a basic minimum.

What your limits are each day in full. So what are you not supposed to be doing and what margin have I allowed until we get better. If you step over by how many exactly and then in full what the penalty is.

Then a few words about how you are going to improve, before the limits are reduced again.

I need to see a post every other day (minimum) and a better standard, or the next time we meet you can have a reminder you will not forget and can post evidence of that here instead.

Is that clear enough?

Anonymous said...

should this not be a private blog so only the two of you play the game. I just am wondering why it is in the public domain

What are your aims Peter, what are they going to acheive

why not just have a notepad and record the scores in that

perhaps if you explain to blogger in common sense terms then she will have the desire to write

but really if it is just a score card then stick to a note pad

blogs need to be FUN as well as helpful