Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I've been a bit slack in posting, am supposed to post\update the blog every couple of days, but not been too sure on what to put down.

Anyway I didn't do too well whilst on chat recently and managed to add another three dozen of the hairbrush due to a bit of swearing, and been a bit stressed at work.

So far accumulated totals are 12 cane strokes and eight dozen of the hairbrush. Again not enjoyed writing that down, swearing has got better, but I still need to concentrate more and not slip up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is nearly twice what you have ever managed with your "favourite" hair brush. Better go to the pub with the soft chairs afterwards.

AKA Blogger said...

Yes - extremely good point, whereas I obviously accumulated these totals and quite right I should be held accountable, maybe I can be cheeky and lets strike a deal over them, say carry some over. I think I know what the answer is

Anonymous said...

striking a deal can be a bit hit and miss. they tend to strike the one making the deal and they hit more than they miss