I've missed my deadlines for blogging, I had made a previous attempt at a draft blog which was feeble, hence my new post. As I've missed my deadlines by quite a few days there is a penalty for that, however I'm not sure on the totals incurred for the slippage so far but I think its a few.
Yes my blogging style is rubbish as is probably everything else communication bound at the moment, trying to improve it but I'm frustrated as it still appears I can't and I do get angry with myself - although I've been researching other sites to improve it but nothing found to date.
Anyway swearing has got better - didnt do too well on IM at the latter part of last week and incurred another three dozen with my fav. I have a brain which is probably not being fully used as it has to be stretched and am trying to perhaps find a sport that I can participate in to use up some brain cells
Yes my blogging style is rubbish as is probably everything else communication bound at the moment, trying to improve it but I'm frustrated as it still appears I can't and I do get angry with myself - although I've been researching other sites to improve it but nothing found to date.
Anyway swearing has got better - didnt do too well on IM at the latter part of last week and incurred another three dozen with my fav. I have a brain which is probably not being fully used as it has to be stretched and am trying to perhaps find a sport that I can participate in to use up some brain cells
1 comment:
How is the sport hunt going??
Post a Comment