I didnt have the best of days on Tuesday, lots of crap flying around and to be honest it tipped me over the edge of my stress and anger tolerance - so my swearing and shouting sort of come back for a while today, not as bad as it used to be and did try to control it but failed miserably. Last week and this week so far are a nightmare.
My totals because of my lapse have increased yesterday the stats now are 12 strokes of the cane and 7 dozen with the hairbrush - great
And then we have my IM conversation - I have been doing so much better in chatting online, but then bam I didnt think whilst in a conversation and swore a couple of times and so now have 9 dozen with the hairbrush, marvellous.
And then we have my IM conversation - I have been doing so much better in chatting online, but then bam I didnt think whilst in a conversation and swore a couple of times and so now have 9 dozen with the hairbrush, marvellous.
8 comments:
Either you have a very high pain tolerance or S is just tapping your bottom. It seems to me that it is not working as a deterrant as the numbers are meaningless. Perhaps S should be looking at things that actually make you stop and think.
Your tally has been increasing with such speed and regularity that it does not seem to be doing its job.
maybe next time you have to write a blog entry you could write about tje difference between 7 dozen and 9 dozen and how that makes you feel.
Just a thought
helpful katie
btw, i am trying to write a comment for each of your posts as i got the feeling you were a bit disgruntled that none was reading them.
I may sometimes come across as a bit sharp but i dont mean to be.
Ask S, he will tell you what a pussy cat i am. lol
Hi Katie - believe me he isn't tapping me at all and I have reasonable pain tolerance. I think it does make awful reading with the totals, however the threshold is low and it just needs the final push from me to keep under them. I think it is working as my totals say maybe a month or so go were terrible - really bad - but they are much better definitely.
Its Ok I was getting a bit well actually very disgruntled as I was like saying whats the point of blogging if nothing is ever put down or its even read, but if its crap reading cant expect a miracle
TBH the thought of even 1 stroke of the cane would be enough for me to comply with any demand - LOL!! But I guess my best advice would be to think before you speak - that way you cant upset anyone. We all need to be responsible for not only how we feel, but also how we make others feel. Once you have said the words - they will hurt and cnat be retracted - a bit like a can stroke I guess!!! So think before you speak and then it will soon become natural for you and you wont hurt others and others wont hurt you. A win win situation I believe!! Its easy to say - let me know if its easy to do!!!! Good luck though. FF
And thats it really - i detest the hairbrush with a passion, and the cane is not exactly my favorite either, but the levels I can't go over are low and I sometimes slip up and it is get my brain in gear and think before open my mouth or type anything. For a couple of weeks not really sworn too much but just let myself down in five mins of madness, but I will learn and get there - that I am sure
Katie should know that I don't "tap" though have been going a little easier than I should.
I think you should read "flirtythings" post a couple of times a day, because of course she has the bones of the whole thing. "think before you act/talk"
Katie
I think your in need of a proper spanking not just a few taps girl .
We need [I] Pics of your bottom after your punihment so I can make a balanced judgment
Phil
did you mean to say katie???
this blog is about blogger
Post a Comment