Thursday, September 11, 2008

Well again been so slack in my posting here, I now have to post every other day (minimum) otherwise I will become more acquainted with my wonderful friend (not) the hairbrush by an additional two dozen - so best I get posting really
I met with S yesterday which was good especially as my totals had gone pretty high, 12 strokes of the cane and 96 with the hairbrush, so did enjoy meeting yesterday although my bartering of 96 didn't pay off although I did try.

One of the aims of yesterday was to push on a bit and work on communication and not to move or fidget during, haven't quite got the hang of not moving yet, it wasn't too bad but could be quite a bit better, and I still had a couple of marks today which was nice as normally they go quickly as am a pretty quick healer. Oh and also my thresholds for shouting and swearing went even lower as well

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOLOL if you aint moving it aint hard enough LOL