Friday, September 26, 2008

Well next entry and 'thank god its Friday' - been a bit of a hard week really, lots of stress and being annoyed which I controlled nearly, but nearly doesn't cut it unfortunately, so more room for improvement.

The sport I used to do helped a lot with my stress and anger but that had an adverse affect on other skills which is what I'm having to work on now - I know people must think I'm brain dead or cold and its easy to communicate and do everything else, well maybe it is but an issue for me.

Anyway dont think I've increased my tally anymore thank god and hopefully I wont either

6 comments:

FlirtyFling said...

Hmmm. Possibly would have been better NOT to have said Thank God - I suppose it depends on how "picky" "S" is!!!! Think I would have played safe and said Thank goodness - but then I am possibly old fashioned - but I dont have a sore bottom either!!!
It really seems that you have been doing well so keep it up cos it t=really shows and IS making a huge difference to your journey! FF

Anonymous said...

Tell us more about why we think that sport is one of the things you have been missing in life and how it will make your feel more positive.

Our session tomorrow will be interesting, please bring your camera and remind me, so that your "public" can see more of you!

Anonymous said...

How many days since the last post *smiles*

FlirtyFling said...

I hate to point out the obvious but its now one whole week since you last posted - oh dear - not good!!! Every other day should mean jut that even if its only to touch base so to speak. Otherwise it gives the impression that you don't really care - and I don't think that's good enough frankly.Do you?

AKA Blogger said...

I agree, I have got really slack with the posting and it has been a whole week and not good enough, however I do care more than probably I could explain - and I even said to S this week I'm going to make a huge effort to post every two days, ahem seems to have gone wrong already

Anonymous said...

Although it still needed to be done and I can not say that I will smile quite so much if you fail again, I am aware of the issues which caused the gap and will make posting awkward for a while. However, that is just me being relaxed, please do not rely on it!