Friday, October 3, 2008
Well missed a couple of deadlines for posting, actually been a week since my last one I met up with S this week which was good and I managed to clear the slate as they say with the accrued totals, god I hate that hairbrush, but anyway no-one else to blame apart from myself. As you know communications is the big thing I'm working on and still needs a lot of work - maybe been a bit of improvement but not entirely sure. Anyway had to locate old style gym shoes which as you can guess were not for wearing on my feet, and yes they have a desired affect as well, still fidget a bit well probably quite a bit so having to learn also to control that and stay focused. Been a weird week this week apart from when I met up - very stressy at work which doesnt lighten my mood to say the least. Sport is\was a big thing in my life and since I had to stop it has left a large void in my life, I thought I'd be Ok with it but for me I need to do a sport, I'm quite lucky naturally gifted in most of them and also helps with self achievement and having a focus which I need other than the geeky things I do, but believe it or not its been impossible to find anything and that sometimes got me down a bit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Don't be impatient. Everything comes to those who wait. The sports thingy will sort itself out I am sure. And if it doesn't then you will have to re-think. We all need to stretch ourselves and sometimes walk a path that we would not necessarily choose at first. When we were babies we learnt to walk one step at a time with a lot of wobbles before we perfected anything very grand. Take your time and you will get to where you want to. If you believe in yourself you can do anything. You are doing much better it seems and your bloggs are getting more detailed. Shame you hadn't chucked out your old gym shoes though eh? LOL.
dum de dum de dum...... it's Wednesday!!!!!! Shouldn't you be writing something if you want to avoid seeming like you don't give a toss? Sorry to be blunt but that is how it comes over to those who dont know you....
Fair enough - but I do give a toss believe it or not, as content wise I'm not brilliant therefore I draft my posts first which have not been up to standard and then have been doing the latest one since begining of the week (I think), hopefully will post today
Dont try so hard then! Simply say what you feel, say what's in your head. Don't try and make it so you are saying what you think you SHOULD be saying. Don't tweek and adjust just write it out and send it. Don't draft first - just do it. Cos that's the real you.....and that's the important person in all of this. Look forward to reading it.
Post a Comment