"Well next post is a bit late (quite a bit late), still away at the moment but am coming home on Saturday and I cannot wait, didnt want to come out here in the first place which is why I'm so fed up and miserable.
But anyway as I say only a few more days out here ..... and get back to normality, I just hate living out of a suitcase, I've found it struggle sometimes to control the things I'm working on whilst being out here but all part and parcel of it so need to learn
Anyway I meet up with S next Tuesday which will be good
I've read someof the comments and yes fair point it looks like I'm not working at this but I am - honest.
But anyway as I say only a few more days out here ..... and get back to normality, I just hate living out of a suitcase, I've found it struggle sometimes to control the things I'm working on whilst being out here but all part and parcel of it so need to learn
Anyway I meet up with S next Tuesday which will be good
I've read someof the comments and yes fair point it looks like I'm not working at this but I am - honest.
3 comments:
The only person who thinks your posts are crap (as you put it in last blog) is you. No-one else would judge you that way so stop being so hard on yourself and instead congratulate yourself on what you HAVE done rather than beat yourself up for what you perceive as failing to have done. You are in a foreign country, alone and unhappy. Thats a hell of a lot more than most of us would be prepared to do - so well done you! On Saturday you will be home, on Tuesday you will meet. So really, in the words of the famous song, "Things can only get better"! And they will - they are already. Just believe in yourself. And when you get back with your colleagues - dont swear at them or be short tempered, but remember instead how nice it is to be back with them, and maybe stick your neck out and actually tell them. People dont read minds - they need to be told things - ok? Good luck and safe journey back home.
Thx, I've always been pretty hard on myself, never happy if I dont succeed 200% at everything, just always been like that. Oh and I think my staff might suffer as I take my frustration out on them :)
You see the thing is that people will accept that what is second nature to them, such as communication and employeee relations, may be harder for others.
They also apprecitae the effort that you are making, as do I.
We both know that your strength is your mind, but that does not come across, so we are working on it and will continue to do so, until it improves, which like the other issues it will, just takes time.
You have made progress on all fronts and I have no doubt will sort this as you have all the other small tasks you have been given.
Post a Comment