Now in another godforsaken City - not a pleasant flight at all.
Anyway this is where I become 'stuck' I dont know what else to say about myself really, late thirties, work in the City thats about it, well in other words not sure what to say
Oh and I didnt do very well in chat this week - managed to add another three dozen hard ones with the hairbrush so the count has increased
Anyway this is where I become 'stuck' I dont know what else to say about myself really, late thirties, work in the City thats about it, well in other words not sure what to say
Oh and I didnt do very well in chat this week - managed to add another three dozen hard ones with the hairbrush so the count has increased
15 comments:
Well that was feeble if you dont mind me saying!! So yu are a 30 something female working in the city and travelling world-wide. Now holed somewhere in the world. Wow, you said so much. Come on you CAN do better than that I know. Where are you? How long will you be there? When do you get home? What are your hobbies? How, in Gods name did you manage to screw up talking and accumulate 36 hairbrush attacks!!! That is just plain stupid. Come on - pick yourself up, dust yourself off and start behaving as you know you should and more importantly - how you know you can! 36? Eye watering.....rather you than me!!
Probably was a bit feeble, I did amend it quite a bit and in the end there was bugger all left. I just got sloppy in chat and forgot so I knew the rules and pay the penalty, I've had a few with the hairbrush before which I don't like, but these are hard ones which I really dont like at all
Interesting. I saw an email awhile ago with your blog on it from someone at a munch mailing list that I am on, and they said you needed encouraging. Just finally had chance to flick in and read.
Well, you are writing, I think you deserve kudos for that. Yes its brief, yes its maybe trivial but you are writing. I am sposed to post a food diary every day and am currently 2 days behind... the down side is She hasn't commented I am behind, so at least be happy its noticed when you miss your deadlines. As to what you wrote today, god I sympathise. Another city, another hall... its tiring as hell and takes the joy out of it.
Sometimes you can try too hard... but I admire your peseverence. Can you think of one thing that made you smile today? Thats an interesting thing to hear.
Good luck :)
pup
Dont dwell on what you didn't do. Why did you amend? Presumably you deleted? Why? Did you think we wouldnt be interested? We are all interested - or just plain nosey - but we do care. Keep talking but dont delete - unless you have sworn - then my best advice is get rid quickly - LOL. The hairbrush hurts then? Remember that at all times and that should help you stay focused. But then I guess its easy for me to say - cos its not my blog and not my bottom. But believe me I do feel for you aka blogger. x
I dont know why I deleted to be honest - I just thought it sounded crap so just kept changing it til nothing was left. Although not fallen in love with blogging, not because I find it tough or difficult just not sure what to put down, then I get stubborn and annoyed with it and have a strop. So for me (might sounds weird) its good when I do get a nudge\reminder or 2 from S to get another one posted as I can easily withdraw into my non-chatty way
Well I am happy to nudge you if you'd like me to....I tend to drop by each session im on the computer if i dont have too much to do - such is the boredomism (is that a word) of my life!! But it is interesting I promise and if you know people are waiting to see how you are that should keep you going and spur you on. Mind you, the thought of that hairbrush would do it for me TBH - LOL!! And I have not experienced that - or anything else actually as I have not yet opened the door, let alone sniffed the air. Well actually, I have opened the door ajar a bit but shut it up again - I am particularly stupid - you dont have the monopoly I am afraid on that one! Tell us where you are, and what you are doing there. Is there anyone special in your life? At the end of the day, we want to get you know you and can only do that if you open up and tell us. Small steps at first. (God, now I'm feeling like your mother even if I don's sound it- sorry!) Keep writing.....and dont delete - ok? x
I've come back to your blog after months of not reading. The thing I'm struck by is that you are really quite chatty in the responses to comments. It's not that you don't have anything interesting to say, it's more like you are self-censoring everything you write in the blog.
Sitting in a hotel room is the perfect excuse for writing up a travel log. Why not just tell us what you did each day, and whether you enjoyed it. Then tell us about the people you met. Writing to a "formula" like that might make it easier to get into "chatty" mode.
George
ah hem - nudge nudge - its Sunday!! Good weekend? Bad weekend? Anything??
Oh my God - it is now Monday...... Remember the dreaded hairbrush!!!!
Thx for reminder, went really slack again for some reason, have to get the next one in already 5 days late
Make it a good one then aka blogger and perhaps he will be kind to you and reduce what must be a horrendous amount of hairbrushing!! One can only hope. I will put in a good word for you if you like? Lol. x
Hate to point out the obvious but it IS Tuesday!! You acknowledged you were late yesterday and you're even later now. Do you REALLY want to improve - cos I'm sorry but it beggars belief that you do. Instead of replying tomine yesterday - if you were pushed for time- you could have done an update just as quick - explaining what you were doing and how you were feeling. I know how you are GOING to be feeling when next you meet your "mentor" and that is not going to be good. Or maybe you really like what you are so goig to get and have no intention of improving - cos that how it comes over. Sorry to moan at you - but come on.......... x
I know what it looks like, I dont have a lot of confidence in my posting so am too busy trying to make it perfect which it isnt and then I post crap ones. I've already had a reminder from S on that I need to find ways on improving my blogging and also my times on blogging, but honestly am trying not an easy thing for me but getting there
Another week has gone by. Clearly this incentive is not working.
what do you mean - this isnt the latest post and have posted four newer entries .....
Post a Comment