Bills
Paying my bills and keeping up to date was one of the first things that we agreed needed to be worked on as I had got into the habit of just filing them away and not paying them. Currently these are up to date, although these did slip whilst being away but have managed to catch up. Although have just realised my car insurance has slipped
Studying
Again was one of the key items that I need to keep up to date which I'm not doing too badly on at all apart from the exam below. I have a habit where I can be a bit complacent although I do well, I need to put all my effort in
Session
We met on Tuesday this week and it had been a few weeks prior to our previous meeting and had let some things slip just through my own lack of discipline. So I received 2 dozen with the hairbrush and 12 strokes of the cane as my shouting and swearing had not been too brilliant either, this was after being warmed up. I have to say i was a bit of a wimp on Tuesday I dont know why and so I did get really annoyed with myself. The issues raised was my blogging (enough said there), my lack of discipline as I had slipped a bit, and my shouting and swearing
Exam
I took two exams before I left and one was not a particularly hard one for me so I didnt put masses of effort in and the other one was a harder subject which I spent some effort working on, anyway the harder no problems passed with ease but the easier one I failed, which is not in my vocabulary, yes it was by one mark but not good enough and very annoyed with myself, I was complacent, therefore I have to retake this one and if I do not achieve over 90% which is fine - then as agreed I have 5 strokes per each mark I'm under with my good old favourite.
Paying my bills and keeping up to date was one of the first things that we agreed needed to be worked on as I had got into the habit of just filing them away and not paying them. Currently these are up to date, although these did slip whilst being away but have managed to catch up. Although have just realised my car insurance has slipped
Studying
Again was one of the key items that I need to keep up to date which I'm not doing too badly on at all apart from the exam below. I have a habit where I can be a bit complacent although I do well, I need to put all my effort in
Session
We met on Tuesday this week and it had been a few weeks prior to our previous meeting and had let some things slip just through my own lack of discipline. So I received 2 dozen with the hairbrush and 12 strokes of the cane as my shouting and swearing had not been too brilliant either, this was after being warmed up. I have to say i was a bit of a wimp on Tuesday I dont know why and so I did get really annoyed with myself. The issues raised was my blogging (enough said there), my lack of discipline as I had slipped a bit, and my shouting and swearing
Exam
I took two exams before I left and one was not a particularly hard one for me so I didnt put masses of effort in and the other one was a harder subject which I spent some effort working on, anyway the harder no problems passed with ease but the easier one I failed, which is not in my vocabulary, yes it was by one mark but not good enough and very annoyed with myself, I was complacent, therefore I have to retake this one and if I do not achieve over 90% which is fine - then as agreed I have 5 strokes per each mark I'm under with my good old favourite.
11 comments:
Oh - I should have said this was a tad late as well.....
BLIMEY!! That was a joy to read. You told us more in this blog than you every have done before!! Well done you. Now all you really need to do is set your mobile to give you a reminder nudge to write the next one - preferably on time!!! x
Which would be about today I think, but now you have improved we will allow a little more leeway, so providing next entry is full of goodies, we can post twice a week.
Picture time maybe?
What a difference!! You are getting some really positive comments and you should be justifiably proud and pleased with yourself. It just goes to show that if you believe in yourself you can do anything. Go get em blogger!!! x
This was a much more enlightening post. Well done.
In my humble opinion, i think you would get on better if your blog entries were a bit more structured. For instance, an answer to a question from a reader or a piece directed by s. I think he should take a bit more responsability in helping you rather than just making you write about your feelings all the time.
I hope you dont mind my input but i want to help you xxxxxx
TOTALLY AGREE with Katie..... We ladies need to stick together - generally we know what works and is any man going to argue with that!!! LOL. Good luck and even though you have been told you need only post twice, would be nice to read more, and probably good for you to write more. x
The hand of Peter has been more active!
Ah yes Peter, but just how do you mean - a double meaning me thinks!!
Something that i used to do when i was exploring my feelings was to write stories with myself as the main character and described how katie was feeling. ie katie felt scared as opposed to I felt scared. I am sure there is a grammatical term but i can not remember it lol.
I used this tool to communicate for many months and i found it really helpful.
Maybe you could write a blog entry on getting your first taste of the cane and try it out.
btw does flirtyfling have a blog??
I dont write in mine anymore but if you want to have a look i will send you the link
xxxx
I think Katie that it may be called "writing in the third tense" but that could be something else quite different!! Never having written a blog (in answer to your question) I dont know how hard it is to do and I guess everyone is different anyway. Yes it would be nice to look at your blog- but why dont you write in it still? I am sure aka blogger could find that a useful place to visit too. Thanks. x
Hi, sorry to hijack the blog
i thought it was something like that.
i dont write in the blog anymore because i have learnt how to communicate more openly with my Dom. I now have a journal in which i mark down any particular punishments that i have acrued. Few and far between cause i am a good girl *smiles*
You will need to send me an email address so i can invite you
Post a Comment