Well after 14 flights and with two more to go I shall finally leave Asia:). So am now in a slightly happier mood, just counting down the days and hours now - land very early Sunday morning but dont care at this stage
Also meet S on Tuesday which shall be good as it seems a long time since we've met and haven't done too well but not horrific on my totals.
So be good to be back into some normal life, food out here has not been too great.
About me well dont think there is too much more to say really - which seems rather sad to sum my life in one sentence....
Also meet S on Tuesday which shall be good as it seems a long time since we've met and haven't done too well but not horrific on my totals.
So be good to be back into some normal life, food out here has not been too great.
About me well dont think there is too much more to say really - which seems rather sad to sum my life in one sentence....
4 comments:
None of the people who read this know anything about you!! Of course you cant sum up your life in one sentence - unless you dont want to tell anyone about you. What makes you tick? What do you like/dislike? What do you hope for? We are interested and we do care - whether you like it or not - so there!!
True - i'm sitting here thinking what can I say about myself its quite a tough one really and some of the difficulties that I have with communicating.
As I was just about to step on a plan my firm asked me to stay in Asia for another two weeks, yea right WTF - am coming home as scheduled
Oh and I meant to mention a funny that happened to me whilst in Vietnam, managed to get two hours to myself so decided to have a spa treatment, anyway having had a body scrub I had to take a shower, anyway I'm standing there stark bollock naked and the therapist says in broken English, dont I recognise you from somewhere, hmm I dont think so and now I'm thinking what part of me does she think she recognises, odd people
Foreign people always say that!! They think it endears them to you so they get a big tip!! New Yorkers are the worst - they always try and persuade you that you are a famous actor or actress!! Well done for standing your ground over staying put. I think one thing for sure comes over that you are pretty fed up with overseas living and working for now. So there you are - communicating better already! Presumably you were between flights when you sent that last update? No place like home is there? Keep talking though - you stilll have lots to say that is of intererst and you made me laugh when I read your last comment. x
Post a Comment