Bills and study are up to date
Sport is going OK, went dragon boating at the weekend and circuits. Still on the lookout for a new sport!
Colour was better yesterday had green on but felt like a complete twat - picture to follow later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Personally I felt it was a biog step, but feel that warmer colours are better for you. Red might be a big leap but think about it.
The telephone is much better too, just takes practice.
I am away until 10th August but still expect to see a blog post which looks a bit fuller than this.
Cant wait to see the colour pics!! Well done - I personally LOVE green.
Is nice to see a fresh post and nice to see a comment from your mentor - who has been missed by one and all.
Agree with him though that you could have filled the page a bit more. Your posts are getting better but it still reads a bit like bullet points and you can elaborate a little more I am sure.
When you say you had green on - what was green? Could have been eyeshadow for all I know!!!! You are doing really well and I am sure you looked lovely. And red WOULD definitely be nice......
FF x
And what colour have we on today?
FF x
Well todays number was a wishy washy pink and yes looked like a twat
Oh Im sure you did too. I expect people sniggered behind their hands and said "God doesnt she look like a twat"....you silly girl. Of course you didnt. You looked nice, colourful, summery and young and vibrant, slim and pretty. I suppose you hadnt thought about those options!!! Off to London today. So near yet so far - LOL.
FF x
Come along Ags.....this is NOT good enough. A whole week of wasting my time by checking in on this every day for a week now. You promised a picture - where is it? You promised daily notes about the colour you were wearing each day - where are they? Where is this weeks posting? It shouldn't matter than Peter is away....he will be back and he wont be a happy bunny if you have done nothing on this. Read top comment on this page from him and be afraid!!! LOL.
If you are to ever feel happier about yourself you need to make a lot more effort....and that is the brutal truth.
FF xx
Post a Comment