Bills and study are up to date
Sport is going OK, netball and archery wasn't on I did go dragon boating
Colour is well hit and miss - probably more of a miss than a hit! very much like my communication skills in particular calling people which I loathe but am trying to work on it
Sport is going OK, netball and archery wasn't on I did go dragon boating
Colour is well hit and miss - probably more of a miss than a hit! very much like my communication skills in particular calling people which I loathe but am trying to work on it
10 comments:
Hi Ags......well if you think back to how hard it was to text initially and now you are ok with that....talking would be a breeze. Like I say, leave a 1 liner voicemail - something along the lines of what you have planned for the weekend. Then you are kind of making a small step....talking to my voicemail is not as bad as talking directly. Tho I like to think Im ok to talk to. My friend who I have known for over 35 years phoned me the other day. Although we had seen each other at the christening, we spoke for 1hour and 32 mins......how about that - LOL. You can do it Ags, its really not that bad.....I wont let it be bad I prommise. Up to you....
FF xx
LOL - well impressive, I have never ever spoken to anyone that long. I am trying with it but am stumbling at the last step.
Oh and I should have posted that last weekend come 1st in both db races 200m and 500m
WELL DONE YOU...if only you could do as well with the colour issue and the talking issue, you'd have no probs.
When you say you stumble at the last step....what exactly is the last step? What goes through your mind? Whatg are you feeling - apart from blind panic - lol.
There really is no pressure on you to worry about what you are going to say. Just think of one question - something you dont know about me or my life and ask it by voicemail. Or you could just say "Hello"....now that IS easy!!!!
I cant do it for you Ags, cos believe me I would if I could. You must ring up people like the phone company, electicity, water, rates doctors surgery, dentist etc etc. So you MUST be able to talk to people. Come on Ags.....you have really got to make some effort here. You can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink. Tomorrow, I will be babysitting....could do with a word of encouragement from you.
FF xx
Don't worry FF ags will ring you this week, won't you?
Of course, she might already have done that, because oractice makes perfect and I am sure you can see where I am going with this ags!
Will wait with intrepid excitement then. Never have I been so looking forward to hearing so little - laughs!!
FF x
Hmm - not much to say to this really
There was a certain amount of irony in that comment Ags!! LOL.
FF xx
Colour today = black skirt, grey top, black jumper
Really Ags! How can you call that colour? Its July for goodness sake. I think you could at least go with the coloured top. For clarification, colour = red, white, yellow, green, blue, orange, pink or floral or any other pattern that has any of the above colours in......come on girl...go for it. And following on from your comment by text, stuff anyone who has a snipe at you - it will always be a woman and it will always be out of spite. And those sort of people are best left ignored. You have lost weight - show the world.
FF xx
Post a Comment