Bills and study are up to date
Sport is going OK, although netball and archery wasnt on I did goto dragon boat training
We met up last week this was the time that I had to wear some colour - it didnt go to badly apart from the 5 layers I was wearing! Having failed in a simple task that was given to me by burrowing my head in the sand and trying to make it go away - there was a penalty for that which was fair enough, I hate that hairbrush. Colour is still very hit miss at other times though
Still working on improving comm skills which could still be better
Sport is going OK, although netball and archery wasnt on I did goto dragon boat training
We met up last week this was the time that I had to wear some colour - it didnt go to badly apart from the 5 layers I was wearing! Having failed in a simple task that was given to me by burrowing my head in the sand and trying to make it go away - there was a penalty for that which was fair enough, I hate that hairbrush. Colour is still very hit miss at other times though
Still working on improving comm skills which could still be better
8 comments:
You should look again at the 2nd paragraph of your post, what is different, why would that please us?
The last session was a little more intense, but we need to see some obvious progress during the 2nd half of the year.
Absolute rules are as follows:
No putting yourself down, calm analysis, yes, stupid comments no!
Talk to FF on the phone and practice your communication skills.
Do what you are asked first time every time, unless of course it breaks our hard limits!
Thinks to look forward to include:
Meeting others
Improvement in sport
Going to a spanking club or similar
Progress has been made, more is the call!
Oh and I did promisee you naked in the woods and restrained so I keep mine!
Well nice to see you have commented Peter....I really think Ags needs to see more of this from you....so even your communication skills could do with a dust up!!
A telephone call from Ags is on the cards then? Well I shall look forward to that Ags sometime next week then, only please text me to arrange a time when I can actually talk - even if you cant - lol.
Glad to see the colour thingy seems to be cranking up a little - keep it up.
FF xx
Hmm the 2nd paragraph is maybe a little more informative than my others. I hate talking to people on the phone maybe txt will suffice with FF.
Yep I had screwed up a tad and paid the penalty for that which is fine and not rushing to do that again.
LOL - colour is really not my thing and when I get to work I realise I'm back in my stealth gear.
Hi Ags. Stealth gear? Presume you mean black? Does black make you feel weak or strong. Does it make you feel you are showing yourself or are you hiding yourself? Stealth is ok if its stealth with glitz, bling, colour and fun. Black is a fantastic colour, but not when black is with black. Now black and white, yellow, red, green, blue purple....shall I go on!! Ags, you know what you have to do and it IS summertime so really you don't have an excuse not to get yourself into the stores and buy buy buy some colourful gear to wear. If you are serious about changing you really have to now start putting your money where your mouth is because even with all the help in the world, nothing will change if you don't...and you know that. And yes text are fine, but how about if you ring and leave a short message on my voicemail.And if you're stuck for something to say how about telling me when you are going to go shopping and what you are going to buy? And with my voicemail you always have the option once you have recorded to press hash and start again......my record once was 8 times.....so I do know how you may feel. Its a personalized voicemail so dont freak out if you hear my voice. I promise I wont answer if I see you calling. Go for it...how bad can it be? Lol. FF xx
The 2nd paragraph actually referred to how you felt rather than a statement of what happened.
Well I didnt understand that either Peter!!! Better communications please!!!!!
FF xx
by burrowing my head in the sand and trying to make it go away - there was a penalty for that which was fair
See what I mean bit more ags
Well if we are getting picky here Peter, I hate to correct a man who prides himself in correction....it was actually the third paragraph not the second as stated which certainly led to my confusion...tho in the big picture I am of little importance!!
Really hope that Ags will bite the bullet and start to progress with the colour and the talking bit....breath being held as I write - LOL.
FF xx
Post a Comment