Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Well we met up during the latter part of last week and it was a different from our other times.

As it was a nice day we decided to have a walk around various woods and fields etc taking in the local scenery!.

We found a spot in some woods and I was asked to remove my skirt, for some reason I become a little shy and then I was more forcefully told to remove it, well after a minute fumbling with one button and before I knew it my skirt was removed and then other items soon followed as I was certainly not quick enough and not listening. As you can see from the pictures delay did not work (these will be posted up shortly)

Being outside is nerve wrecking and exhilarating and something I quite enjoy

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

onWell since our last post Ags has been given a task to complete, which at the time of writing you has dismally failed to achieve.

As we meet next week, she can tell the blog the consequences of failing to comply with a very reasonable request.

FlirtyFling said...

Oh dear Ags, what were you supposed to have done?
My advice would be to do whatever it was you had to do and P.D.Q or else he who must be obeyed will get bitchy......
FF xx

AKA Blogger said...

Yes I suppose in the scheme of things it is a simple task - but for me one of those impossible things I severely struggle with so yes failed miserably despite numerous requests from Peter to sort it out....

FlirtyFling said...

I think a request from Peer should be viewed as an order, demand but not a request - LOL.
What on earth is it? Maybe I can help? Will if I can....
FF xx

AKA Blogger said...

Yes agreed - his request wasnt a debate it was quite clear .....

FlirtyFling said...

So what is stopping you then? How bad can it be? What has Peter asked you (sorry TOLD you) to do?
If you need some help you know where I am Ags. FF x