Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Bills and study are up to date

Sport is going OK, although netball and archery wasnt on I did goto dragon boat training

We meet up later this week and this will be the one where everything I wear has to be colourful - harder than what it seems believe me.

Communication skills well am trying to improve but have had some difficulty lately and also I failed in a simple task of practising and improve these skills which was to phone someone

4 comments:

FlirtyFling said...

Hope your meet will be a good one. So tell me what you intend to wear then? Now that should improve your communication skills as well.
So you didnt make your phone call? Well thats a tough one for you. Lets face it, WE have never chatted!!! You are more than welcome to call my phone and leave a voicemail if it helps any. I promise I would not answer unless you asked me to......think about it...it may help.
I, on the other hand, have no problem talking - mostly I cant shut up!!
FF xx

Anonymous said...

The trouble is that we are not going to progress until ags decides she can and will.

That is something I have to address and today she will be corrected firmly as she failed to complete a task which should have taken a couple of days, because she decided essentially that she did not want to.

Under pressure she moved things on, but still far from complete.

Colour is better, but shopping is called for!

FlirtyFling said...

I have offered to meet up with her for a shopping trip!!!
A truly believe that she does have problems doing things Peter that you and I take for granted. I dont think she is behaving like a petulant child - so cut her some slack PLEASE!! She will get to where she needs to be - but noone said it would be a quick fix.
Even you and I have some difficulties at doing things - well I do - dont know about you - and sometimes we do need to be coerced into doing things we dont want to do. She needs to remain, if not in her comfort zone, at least somewhere close by!!
Good luck - TO BOTH OF YOU!!
Hope to meet you soon.....
FF x

FlirtyFling said...

Am I the only one who writes anything on this? I refuse to add more comments til more effort is made from both of the other contributors and any others that may wish to join in.
This is supposed to be about improving communications Ags - and Peter as you suggested it - so lets see you communicating then. My communication skills are honed and toned - LOL.
FF x