Bills and studying are pretty much up to date
I didnt make it to archery on Saturday and netball wasn't on last week, however did goto a dragon boat comp last weekend which was quite good.
Colour wearing other than black is again going slowly, sometimes have moments of pure colour!
I missed the posting last week and we also met up this week and will post a longer post regarding that as well
I didnt make it to archery on Saturday and netball wasn't on last week, however did goto a dragon boat comp last weekend which was quite good.
Colour wearing other than black is again going slowly, sometimes have moments of pure colour!
I missed the posting last week and we also met up this week and will post a longer post regarding that as well
4 comments:
Will look forward to hearing how the meeting went and what you thought you gained from it. So tell us all about your moments of "pure colour"........
FF xx
Hmm well my moments of colour are pretty brief but they can happen - there may be a flash of purple or another colour now and again. I am so self conscious of it though and I still tend to shy away from the colour and go back to my safe colour.....
Black disguises....and we hide behind it.
People can still see you, and you end up missing out on so much. So stop hiding - what are you hiding from?
Just learn to love yourself and be you....you are very nice....no need to hide.
FF xx
We certainly had a "flash" this week!
Post a Comment