Bills and study are up to date
Sport is going OK, went dragon boating at the weekend. Dragon boating is going quite well - moving up the boat now rather than just sit at the back.
Colour is static at the moment whatever I try to wear just backfires and probably the main problem I have is no confidence in wearing anything other than dark colours, I'm trying with it but its not quite there yet - therefore continuing to blog each day. We also meet up on Thursday which is good
Sport is going OK, went dragon boating at the weekend. Dragon boating is going quite well - moving up the boat now rather than just sit at the back.
Colour is static at the moment whatever I try to wear just backfires and probably the main problem I have is no confidence in wearing anything other than dark colours, I'm trying with it but its not quite there yet - therefore continuing to blog each day. We also meet up on Thursday which is good
9 comments:
Ags, I want to let you into a secret. Black only MAKES you feel like a mouse - like alittle mouse in a little hole where no-one can see you. I hate to tell you but everyone can see you...... So why not wear a colour - red is always good - and "cock a snoot" as they say at all these pathetic jealous worthless people that seem to bother you. The only person that is important to you is...YOU. So get out this weekend and buy buy buy. You have lost so much weight. Why did you bother if nothing changes. I cant tell you the sheer pleasure I felt when I tried on outfits for the weekend wedding. My confidence was low....always had been- always has been - believe me. I tried on one outfit and the assistant shook her head and said "No its awful". Such was my low self esteem that I memediately expected her to follow it through with a "you need a bigger size" (I was tryingon one size smalled than usual). "NO, it hangs on you - far too big my love". I then followed this with trying on 2 sizes smaller than usual, but always always expecting them to be too tight. They all fitted lovely. Suddenly shopping was getting a whole lot better. So, Ags, I want you to enjoy that thrill cos you have lost a lot more than I have. Go out and get yourself some colour. Little dresses, skirts, tops anything you like as long as it isnt black. You can always wear a black trouser or skirt or jeans, but not with black- LOL. I promise you that you will look amazing and when you look amazing you will feel amazing - empowered even. And at the end of the day, even if things dont quite work out and you get it slightly wrong - so what? It doesnt matter. You matter - that is the most important thing. Gee God, you are such hard work!! It has got to stop Ags, you must start believing in yourself.
FF XX
Types out too quickly but daren't delete the post - cant face beign told off!! So excuse the typo errors.. FF
Looks like we will have to take her shopping Flirty and ags you really dont want that, believe me!
We have to have some and hard and fast rules and these are the 2 which will run from now onwards:
When you are asked or told to do something by me, that is your priority, outside work of course.
To wear Colour every day and to blog which one you are wearing. For clarity White, Black, Grey and similar will not amuse me.
Sufficient talk on the subject, you need to get your act together before I get rather annoyed.
You can question anything, but only once and really then you should be careful to ensure that this is for clarification of the situation, rather than your lovely habit of saying "I can not" or "must I". You know the answer, so why ask the question?
Last time we met, you were feeling the effects a couple of days after, get used to that idea and I might convert that to weeks, if you continue to give less than 100% commitment.
Oh Ags....Think you should do as you are told. After all...you do want to crack this dont you? I think Peter you should give her to next week to at least go out and buy some colour. Lets face it she doesnt have colour. Tell you what Ags...I will go and open my wardrobe where I keep all my tops for everyday. I will text them to you and you can let me know your thoughts. If Peter would like apic give me text and I will send it to you. Then you will see the difference between Ags and myself - in the colour department anyway...though I guess we are not that difference in most other ways.
FF x
Not had a very successful few weeks and have been saying I can't a few times, not because I dont want to, I'm struggling with the actual how to. And probably questioned a few things which is OK but not in the right manner and a couple of displays of attitude
Hope the meet went well and look forward to hearing from you as what you are wearing today?
I imagine you have been persuaded to go out and sho til you drop. I went out yesterday to do boring banking etc. Decided to call in M & S and ended up buying a top in black (you would have liked that one) and a raspberry coloured one - Peter would have liked that...a black skirt with white stitching a turquoise necklace and new underwear!! On my way through to the car park I passed a nice shoe shop with a sale. Every womans dream....and managed to secure 2 pairs (very nearly 3). So a day that didn't feature any shopping turned out really rather well. Haven't plucked up courage to own up to my wanton ways yet though!!!
But Ags, there is so much stuff out there and most of it is in the sale now so no excuse to splash the cash. You earn the money - spoil yourself cos despite what you may think about yourself - you really ARE worth it.
Maybe some bright bangles, beads and earrings could help - tons of those in every shop. They all look great with black!!!! And still waiting for the message that tells me Ihave a voicemail.
Look forward to your update - from both of you!!
FF xx
Hmmmm....I seem to be missing something cos you said - and I have copy and pasted here ........"I'm trying with it but its not quite there yet - therefore continuing to blog each day." AND NOTHING FROM ANYBODY SINCE WEDNESDAY!!! Is there any point in saying these things if (a) Ags you dont actually write down what you are wearing and (b) Peter does sod all about it when you don't. Or maybe its the old addage - talk is easy - doing is harder. Come on you 2 I sem to be the only one making any effort here. Ags...you ned to write more and do more and Peter, you really need to make sure that it happens - which as we can all see - is NOT!!
FF xx
So Peter.....where are you? Poor old Ags needs your support you know. You encouraged her to start this blog - to the outsider it looks like interest is waning. She deserves more.....
Come on Ags, I look at this every day and you are supposed to be telling us all (well me anyway) what you are wearing each day. A week has gone by and still waiting. Come on, make some effort and you will be rewarded!! Not sure how, but Im sure it will happen - LOL.
FF xx
Well I changed the regime, but unfortunately ags decided not to let you know until now!
The colour along with communication are big hurdles, but slowly improving, very slowly!
Post a Comment