Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bills and study are up to date

Sport is going OK, went dragon boating at the weekend. Having difficulty with archery as they train early afternoon on a Wednesday which means I have no hope of getting there, therefore am on the lookout for a new sport! Netball only appears to be a winter sport for my club so therefore they do not train until October time - which is just a bit annoying

Colour has not really changed at the moment although a change to the tactics, I now have to phone Peter each day with the colours - as its easy just to blog and run rather that having to phone. That in itself is difficult for some reason, although have done it - but should help in communicating as well as get used to phoning people which I hate doing

We also met up on Thursday which was good as well

2 comments:

FlirtyFling said...

How did the meeting go? Was Peter pleased with your progress Ags? In-fact where is Peter?........
This is feeling a lonely place at the moment.....

FF x

FlirtyFling said...

Last Thursday this was a lonely spot......so its even lonelier now.
Has the world ended and nobody told me?
To be totally brutally honest, this is NOT good enough. Not good enough Ags - cos you are supposed to be communicating- and this is NOT communicating, though you are texting which is great.
Peter....where is your support for this girl? You may be having a great communication with her privately, but wasn't this blog intended to bring everything into the public domain? Is there any point in this at all?
I really don't see that I should be the only one posting any comments on this..........I dont have any probnlems communicating - as you can probably tell.
FF x