Study up to date and bills are now, a couple had slipped but all fine
Sport is going OK, went dragon boating at the weekend and circuits. Still looking for a new sport not much luck so far
Colour has not seen a lot of movement although was allowed a week off whilst Peter was away and plus I dont have to phone anymore either
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Ags. Well I had decided that I was NOT going to comment until you had updated - so thank goodness you have.
Bills slipping - oh tell me about it.....mine slip all the time!!
Colour should be improving and Peter should NOT be letting you off of anything. If you no longer phone then that, in my simplistic mind, is a step back...cos knowing you, you will simply clam up again. But then again what do I know? Keep on the open communication on this then - even more important if you are not talking on the phone.
And just go out at the weekend and spend some money on something for yourself that serves no purpose, have no real need for, but you simply buy it just because you want to. Bling, makeup or shock horror.....clothes....but has to be colourful!!!!
FF xx
Post a Comment