Thursday, August 20, 2009


We met up earlier this week and we did a slightly different format and went for a walk in the woods etc.

Spent some time walking and talking and agree that need to concentrate on three main areas, others like bills etc I will post on if I miss my deadlines etc. The three main areas are colour, communication and confidence which probably interlink.

We also discussed the format of the blog and thats going to change as well, not to be just a statement of facts, more interaction is needed and also I have to phone a couple of times in the week to discuss progress etc.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well yes but we have a diary entry again really.

What did you feel about the change of regime? Did you enjoy being corrected out in the woods, I know it stung more, because as you know by now I am a great one for the outdoors, it heightens everything.

I know you feel the frustration of losing aarrangements which we think we have got together, but experience shows that the good ones do come together and the email I sent last night looks interesting.

I look to expand your horizons as well as improve the 3c's and you need to tell me how that feels not what we did, I was there I know!

FlirtyFling said...

Hey....at last a new entry AND a comment from a long silent, seemingly absent Mentor. So well done BOTH of you!!
Have to say though Ags, that you have definitely gone quiet of late with very few texts this week at all - though in fairness I have had a busy week and havent perhaps instigiated so many....but even so you generally say more (well text more....I have yet to hear you say anything - LOL).
But you DO reap what you sow in this world, both good and bad, so it really is up to you, but its nice to see some input from he who should be obeyed!.
FF xx

AKA Blogger said...

I enjoyed the change, change is always good with most things. Whilst being outside it is definitely more nerve wrecking and also exciting as it does as you say heighten everything and every sound that you hear albeit a bird twittering sounds like a herd of elephants on the rampage.


Agree the email does seem promising but am learning not to get so frustrated when things dont turn out the way you think they are.

I think the 3c's will be hard however I\we are determined that they will, it will be tough and I need to learn to relax more and be more open and not get frustrated or go quiet and thats the time I should communicate better.

Hi FF been a funny week and laughs yes yet to hear the dolcit tones of Agatha

Anonymous said...

You will also find that exploring your own limitations makes you think and perhaps understand clearly the reasons behind this for you.

there will come a moment when you stop and think and decide this is not for you, but most people never get to that moment, they get scared a lot earlier and never push themselves.

I think we both understand the problem now, but the solution, way forward lies with you and it will be interesting to chat later and find out more about the colour you are wearing today, for instance.

Patience is essential for both in this, because it takes time to make changes worth the effort. Your weight change was always going to happen, once you found a way to channel your energies, now we need to get the same determination onto making you feel better about yourself, which will take longer, but bring greater reward.

You need to put any thoughts, reservations to me plainly during our phone calls and then we will discuss then here.

Going back to basics, you will be very aware that I have not really pushed your physical limits during the last few meetings, but I wonder if you feel that you actually need or expect that?

FlirtyFling said...

Crikey...you two really have turned over new leaves haven't you? And not before time either. Much nicer to read - and that relates to BOTH of you!!
I had to smile at Peters 2nd paragraph - opening line - yes they do get scared earlier - in my case a lot earlier.LOL. So, Ags, you have done well cos you have clearly pushed your boundaries and probably moved outside your comfort zone, so well done on that. It just proves that really, you are capable of so very much more. So what colour are we wearing today? Text me when you get a moment - I never like to push things too much from my end. FF xx