Monday, December 29, 2008

We met up a few days before Xmas and whilst chatting with Peter he indicated that there will be a surprise - I'm not very good with surprises dont ask me why. Anyway I kept wittering on and he said we are going to a dungeon, I wasnt sure if he meant that or not, but anyway it was true.
Ignoring the fact that even though I punched in directions into my GPS which I ignored thinking I knew better and that my car broke down it was an excellent time.
Having never been to a dungeon before I wasnt sure what to expect but wow is all I can say.
Anyway I had been a bit tetchy, stubborn and argumentative over the previous days before the meet which wasnt really acceptable, I had apologised but knew I was in the wrong. The dungeon was full of implements and equipment, there was a spanking bench which I soon used, a St. Andrews cross, a suspension bar and the list goes on. I got to try most of them and I think the spanking bench was probably my favourite, with all of the equipment you are securely strapped in which for me was good as I can be a bit of a wriggler and it was such an opportunity to be able to try all these things out, really enjoyed it.
We reviewed the last few months and there have been improvements, its not until you look back you do think oh that has got better like swearing, studying etc. We're having to work on my communication which has slightly improved - I do get extremely frustrated with myself when I cant, but we will get there.

We meet in mid January and I need to get my sport sorted - my deadline is looming, but the good thing is I did buy some sport stuff for it
Hope everyone had a good Christmas

3 comments:

FlirtyFling said...

My Christmas was ok but since then it has been one long long misery. Hence you may get a period of stillness from me for which I apologise.
Hope you folks all had a great Christmas and I wish you all a very happy new year. Well someon has to be lucky!! FF xx

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear your tale of woe FF, hope it gets better for you, sure it will for our mutual blogging friend who has now been out on the water!

FlirtyFling said...

Well it hasn't got any worse so I guess that's good. Lots going on and all in all it has left me feeling very sorry for myself. Glad someone is having fun though - LOL. FF xx