Posting hasn't gone too well since last week, not sure why but I think the little bit of confidence I was building up with it for some reason disappeared - I dont how or why thats happened.
Sport has not gone well either, I managed to talk myself out of going Dragon Boat training on Sunday, had no response from netball, so not brilliant.
I let us both down on Monday by loosing my cool and feel a bit ashamed that I did that to be honest, I think it happened because I got so frustrated but that shouldnt matter, I should have done better than that
How can you be in a succesful job if you are so crap at communicating. What is different between shouting and swearing at your colleagues to answering one or two simple questions on here. You obviously have communication skills or you would not have succedded in your job or your sport so can you identify what is the problem.
Well I dont need to communicate like this at work - it really is completely different, I also have no need to communicate at any proficient level in my job, they didnt employ me for my comm skills. Again in sport I didnt need to communicate either it was just get the job done.
where were your brought up? What sort of music do you like? Whats your favourite colour? Whats your favourite place to eat? What do you do to chill out?
I was brought up in London and like most music but not Country, favourite colour is black, I dont really have a favourite place to eat or any particular food, although I despise turkey. Chilling out probably sport, reading and browsing
Sport has not gone well either, I managed to talk myself out of going Dragon Boat training on Sunday, had no response from netball, so not brilliant.
I let us both down on Monday by loosing my cool and feel a bit ashamed that I did that to be honest, I think it happened because I got so frustrated but that shouldnt matter, I should have done better than that
How can you be in a succesful job if you are so crap at communicating. What is different between shouting and swearing at your colleagues to answering one or two simple questions on here. You obviously have communication skills or you would not have succedded in your job or your sport so can you identify what is the problem.
Well I dont need to communicate like this at work - it really is completely different, I also have no need to communicate at any proficient level in my job, they didnt employ me for my comm skills. Again in sport I didnt need to communicate either it was just get the job done.
where were your brought up? What sort of music do you like? Whats your favourite colour? Whats your favourite place to eat? What do you do to chill out?
I was brought up in London and like most music but not Country, favourite colour is black, I dont really have a favourite place to eat or any particular food, although I despise turkey. Chilling out probably sport, reading and browsing
10 comments:
Anyone doing anything wildly exciting the weekend?
Agatha!! You see - it works!! Forcing you to make the first move. I think Katie may not comment any more until she sees that a significant improvement has taken place - though of course Katie is her own person and its not for me to say what she will or wont do, but think there has been some rumbles in the jungle - LOL. So you may just have to put up with me, and I can only comment when you give me something to comment on. A bit like inviting me to yours for lunch and then not giving me anything except an empty plate - get my drift? No, nothing special this week, what about you. I am going to my pregnant daughter on Sunday to help her sort out the babys room etc and that's about it. So what will you do? What do you normally do? Don't like Turkey? Not your time of year then I guess. And where are Peters comments these days? To be brutally frank, you both seem slightly apathetic. Maybe neighter of you really give a toss? Cos if you do, neither of you show it, and you may both have fallen victim to this and lost Katie. You want to gain help and friendship - not lose it....so, as the saying goes..... "use it or lose it". Up to you. And you can say your usual patter about being no good at talking and you get stressed cos you feel you have to say something. Well you dont HAVE to say anything at all. But its not rocket science to talk. I have waffled on here now for ages. Not talking much sense, just chatty day to day stuff. There is so much you could say, and in fairness you did make the effort just now. But one sentence? You could have followed that up by saying "I'm going to be doing X Y Z"....or even "Im going to be doing Sod All". We have Christmas looming up...tell me what your plans are, tell me what you have bought for people, what you are hoping for from Santa - and YES he does exist - do NOT believe the rumours!! FF xx
Hi FF, I'd agree I thought others would have commented by now and it does seem apathetic although I am trying and posting\commenting but does seem to be lack of others, thats why I then get all doom and gloom on it and think why and get frustrated.
Anyway seems like you have quite a busy weekend, not doing anything too special myself - have the 'neighbours' xmas do on Saturday night which is not too bad, other than that not doing too much.
Xmas plans are always the same I goto my parents and my two nieces are there which means I just get jumped on for the entire time - but thats what its all for really. Havent gone too mad on presents just really bought for my nieces who wanted computer games. Me I just want money to be honest, lost a lot of weight recently and want to buy some new clothes and also I'm not really a xmas person.
Also am meeting up with S on 18th next week - so should be good.
Thanks for writing and have a great weekend
Bah Humbug is all I have to say!
Well not quite, but I think I mentioned there were unanswered questions and you assured me you had them answered, then suddenly here we are again.
You had better believe the favourite colour is black, I have seen more colourful funerals!
We meet again on the 18th (next thursday) and having returned from a trip to the SW with more work thean I can handle, have done nothing about anything yet.
It is about time we stretched some limits but the poor old brain is not working too well, but next week, ah next week.
Hi Ag. Well I did text peter earlier to tell him I had decided to step out of the circle for a bit...but I will continue to read your comments. If you can give me something to reply to I will stay with you - so ball in your court once again! Have a really busy time ahead and a few things on my mind at moment so need to keep my head sort of straight. But, Ihave to say, that your last comment was so much better. You actually seemed normal. I know that will come as a revelation to you, but you told me stuff and interjected with me. Thats what it is all about. And it doesnt matter if you think its not good enough or boring or anything else negative - cos the fact that you are communicating is magical. So on your next comment, I want to hear all the gossip about your neighbours "do". FF xx
Hey FF, you OK?
This is fine and I understand, I shall try to comment so you can reply but dont let that stop you from posting or saying hi. You know I have a really hard persona and dont let many people into my world - but if you ever want to email me for on off blog chat let me know. Obviously I dont know whats up and thats OK, but one thing I have learnt and still learn as I do it myself still, is dont shut people out - I still do it terribly now, but the offer is there and thats what friends do.
That is a really sweet thing to say. Thank you. Nothing drastically up but just re-evaluating where I am going and what I am doing!! Bloody hormones again I expect!! Would love to chat more privately. If you are happy to let me have your email address I guess you could ask Peter to forward it to me by text as he has my number and I dont want to post it on this blog particularly as it is open for anyone to read isn't it? Maybe, we can turn the tables yet, and you can help me!! Now that's a scary thought! Just going off now to my daughter to sort out the babys room - what fun. Actually, it will be nice to have a little one in the family again. My first grandchild - blimey that makes me sound and feel so old.
How was your evening round the neighbours? FF xx
I guess it really is a case of one one step forward 14 back!! Where the hell is everyone? How long does it take to post a comment - even if its only to say "got no time to post - watch this space". Well that is precisely what I am going to say cos if no one else can be bothered, I am sure as hell not going to make the effort and I stand my thoughts over the weekend that I really do need to step out of things. Frankly, there is little point in me being here. FF
The two of you need a more relaxed attitude to other people, we all have lives you know and mine does not consist entirely of this blog, mind you it seems like it at times.
What I look for now, is for you to post as you think about things, so what do you expect from Thursday? apart that is from a reminder not to lose your cool!
It appears that Katie has drifted off, but that is no reason to stop, this was started for me and you, there would be no audience if I had not invited a few.
Oops - back in the naughty corner again I feel. Im getting to know it very well - it's feeling quite homely.....FF
Post a Comment