Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Somewhere in a hotel in the depths of Essex, S and I are meeting for the first of our two meets in a week. The good news for the readers of the blog I don't have to blog anymore about bills or any of my usual stuff unless I slip up and then I'll post an update as well as an apology, the bad news for me it puts a lot more pressure on me to be able to post

So we're going to spend some of the afternoon discussing my inability to communicate, whilst viewing the txt's that S has received and the recent posts on the blog this will result in easing myself into a chair carefully for a few days.

I always feel nervous before we meet probably more anticipation than anything but today am feeling more nervous than normal as we're obviously pushing on further which is a good thing as I do need to be pushed, slight pause for a minute……, had to remove items of clothing.

We discussed quite a few things and have a deadline of until 15th January to sort out a sport and be an active participant in it whatever sport that I choose. We also discussed my lack of control and discipline when we meet and new rules are I move at all during our session, immediate cane strokes - I only moved a couple of times and learnt very quickly!

He was also being more strict with me he has a certain tone to his voice that I know to get into line.

Anyway some of this may not be perfect its a little difficult trying to type and communicate when you're getting a few strokes of the cane

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well that is much more encouraging.

I dont understand the obsession with keeping still though. The more severe the punishment the harder it is to keep still. My Dom gave me a very severe caning on Sunday and it took ages to complete as i was completely unable to stay in position. I suppose if you are moving before the implement lands out of anticipation then it would be quite irrating for the Top, not to mention dangerous.

Anyway keep up the good work xx

FlirtyFling said...

I feel a bit "out of the loop" here as both you Blogger, and you katie, both know what it is to be caned!!!! I don't! Anyway, like Katie said - much better and I would say - much brighter and lighter reading too. By George (Katie!!!!) I think she has got it!!! LOL. XX And thank the Lord you are not being made to write about bills and the like - gee God, that WAS boring and was NOT your fault!! -FF

AKA Blogger said...

Hey thanks for that, the moving thing is a control thing for me - in lots of things I do\did previously I used to have to control movement and stuff so its mind over matter for me and trying to get that instilled back into my brain, and also have moved just before the implement lands which is not good for me as I then get extra.....

Anonymous said...

I think Peter should give you a writing assignment each week. That way you have something concrete to write not just a nebulous feelings type assignment.

FF, i will send you my pics when i get them and you can see how the ante is upped as you get more expereinced.

Tip for blogger, learn to behave rather than upping the ante *smiles*

AKA Blogger said...

Something I wont suggest to him about writing an essay at the mo :), I think he has too many 'head in hands' moments each time I post and muttering to himself

Anonymous said...

baby steps blogger dear lol. Lets not think essays, more like very short answer questions. The idea is to take away the sitting in front of a blank piece of paper with no idea what to write but to give you some structure to hang your thoughts on

Anonymous said...

oh and also me and ff want to see Peter commenting more often. He is supposed to be your Top not us. Otherwise I want to spank you, if I (and ff) are doing all the work

AKA Blogger said...

Laughs indeed baby steps and I'm going to agree with you both I think he should post more comments on here

I'm subjecting you both to my drivel and you always both comment so .....

FlirtyFling said...

Well girlies, you have both been busy haven't you? All good comments though and the difference in you Blogger is amazing.....actually starting to lighten up - a few of your comments made me smile which is good. This is, after all, a light hearted dalliance and you shouldn't beat yourself up as much as you do - but then we all are guilty of that. So...how is the swearing going and the shouting (so un-lady-like)? I totally agree with Katie that Peter should be making more effort on this blog. It was a kind of "here you are ladies now get on with it" attitidue - but maybe Peter that's EXACTLY what YOU WANTED?!! Anyway, I have been placed in the "naughty corner" by Peter so think maybe for now I should just zip it!!!! Least said soonest mended springs to mind. Blogger, can we know your name please? It really isn't nice having to call you Blogger!! It can be a nickname - like mine - or any name you want - but Blogger?....not that great is it? Look forward to hearing from you all.... FF xx

AKA Blogger said...

As I dont communicate\interact well or at all to be honest, I think its like seeing how I got on 'virtual chatting' to people. Its no big secret I struggle and always have done with this unfortunately I am a 'freak geek'. I have better days but these are far and few in between and to be honest some of my previous posts used to take me days to write as I try to be logical.

AKA Blogger said...

Oh nearly forgot a name - i cant really think of a nickname, although sure I have plenty

Anonymous said...

Perhaps me and FF should make a pact, we only comment when Peter does????

I am going to make my blog public for a few days so if you fancy a read it should be accesable. I have not written anything for months but i used to enjoy writing it.

FlirtyFling said...

Good idea Katie!! Well I am still in the Naughty Corner so have little to lose......
Hmmm Blogger.....still no name. We will have to redress that. Katie...get thinking!!!!

Anonymous said...

agatha

AKA Blogger said...

LOL - that did make me giggle.

I still dont think I understand or I'm missing the point of blogging...

Anonymous said...

well agatha, i prefer to call someone by their name, blogger just sounds like an object.

FlirtyFling said...

Dear Agatha, The point of blogging is whatever you want it to be I would imagine. I have never blogged before and neither will I after!! However, its so much nicer to call you a name, yes even Agatha (thanks to katie) is better than blogger. Its rather like calling your child "IT" as per the famous novel. We happen to think you are worthy of a name. If you would prefer we called you something else then let us know - otherwise forever more you will be our little Agatha. I am sure that I speak for katie as well when I say that it is our intention to befriend you. You have no choice on that matter -resistance is futile - forget it!!!! So, then, tell us all about your other friends. Your family. Your likes, your dislikes. Your dreams, your aspirations. Your fears. Now all those questions should keep you busy over the weekend and reduce the tally on Monday when you meet your sweet (but overly quiet) mentor!! Now that has to be good surely? Oh, and yes Agatha, it is ok for you to ask US any questions that may be burning to be answered - and I am sure I speak for Katie on that too. One question we should ask is "WHERE THE HELL IS PETER"?!! FF XX

AKA Blogger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AKA Blogger said...

Laughs I think Agatha it is then and thanks. And yes I actually thought I've been blogging 'wrongly' as I havent seen any comments other than yours and Katies.

I think I'm one of these that know quite a few people but only have a few friends so am always grateful for new friends, its not meant to sound sad or whatever its just with my personality and with being a mute and a geek freak. I have an elder brother quite a bit older who still thinks I'm 5 yo! which is a pain. I'm lucky I suppose I've achieved a lot of my dreams (sorry cant say what they are), my fears I hate spiders and my aspirations are to enjoy myself now really and try improve my failings which sounds very cliche I suppose, since an early age everything was very structured and controlled (not in a bad way) it was the path I chose, but anyway I have a shit weekend as have to take my mother Xmas shopping, you both doing anything nice?

FlirtyFling said...

You think you have a shit weekend - mine is worse!! Got stroppy daughter coming home from london AND my parents coing for lunch on Sunday....and my Mum is VERY grumpy. So here is atask for you then Agatha..... Sunday evening write a small update and tell me one little thing that you did with your Mum that made you feel good (and saying goodbye to her does not count)!! and i will try and do the same!!!! Must dash - off to train station - hey ho. Yourblogs are getting much better by the way - all down to the name i reckon. Keep it up - we can be like Charlies Angels or even Peters Devils!!!!! FF

Anonymous said...

Now that is really weird, because I put up a long comment last Tuesday and nothing has appeared, have to think it may be deliberate sabotage, but there again maybe the system beat me!


Anyway I picked up on Katie's kind enough to help me with my task, happy to have any assistance katie, where and when?

Moving to me is about 2 subjects only and that is safety and control and in that order. Have to stop that inclination or you may end up with a cane where it is not needed!

The point of the blog initially is a very simple one, to gradually improve the quality of communication, which to be frank is getting better, it is now just poor!

In the current world we live in, the ability to get your thoughts and ideas across are paramount and in a blog whilst maintaining secrecy you can let go, as I thought you did in the last post Agatha! (love it or change it dear!)

I agree that I should be more involved and will be from here on in.

Today we have another meeting to discuss this amongst other things and check on powers of recovery and the like. Then we move onwards and hopefully upwards.

FlirtyFling said...

Peter, You are not being very gracious to Agatha. She is doing much better - and I attribute that to her new found name and with that new name - two new friends. I agree the blog has been a bit lack-lustre but the last post was an amazing improvement. I am awaiting news of how your weekend went Agatha and how today with Peter has gone. My weekend was dismal. had a stroppy daughter from London home for weekend. You both work in finance in the City so you are probably colleagues!!!!! Put my folks off until today, so today it was time for me to pya the piper - a bit like you I guess- but slightly less ardouous for me than you - LOL. Anyway, I am sure that we are all anxiously awaiting your next post, and I am, it seems, out of the naughty corner - for now anyway!!!! FF xx

FlirtyFling said...

Oh yes....peter.....It WAS deliberate sabotage!!!!!! "We" decided it wasn't good enough!!!! FF x

AKA Blogger said...

Sorry was busy drafting the next masterpiece, oh back to reality drafting my next post, which maybe up today or tom at the latest. Weekend was tiring and frustrating but my mum enjoyed herself which was the main thing and bought her lunch. Otherwise went to the gym which was quite boring