Bills
My bills are all up to date and have got my car insurance sorted out as well - cant believe how expensive car insurance is now
Studying
Studying is all up to date - I just have to study for my two exams which should be OK, one is a resit and need to get over 90% otherwise there is a penalty to not going over 90%.
Shouting and swearing
This needs to get better it has been stressful at work which you may think is just normal, I know everyone has stress at work.
General
Well I've probably not been too positive over my blogging lately, I'm not sure why to be honest but will try harder
My bills are all up to date and have got my car insurance sorted out as well - cant believe how expensive car insurance is now
Studying
Studying is all up to date - I just have to study for my two exams which should be OK, one is a resit and need to get over 90% otherwise there is a penalty to not going over 90%.
Shouting and swearing
This needs to get better it has been stressful at work which you may think is just normal, I know everyone has stress at work.
General
Well I've probably not been too positive over my blogging lately, I'm not sure why to be honest but will try harder
1 comment:
This will liven up or else!
Post a Comment