Bills
The bills are not too bad pretty much up to date, although car insurance I still need to sort out and go through the quotes etc
Shouting\Swearing
This has gone Ok - not been brilliant but its sort of running at a status quo at the moment, I cant seem to break through and stop, I was even swearing when chatting and what are we going to do about it? I'm just going to have to try harder and the penalty is the same 3 dozen with the hairbrush
Studying
Again this is OK, I have a couple of chapters to read and a test at the end of the month, plus I need to resit my failure!
I'm now supposed to write about feelings and the like and to be honest thats why I haven't posted for a few days as I dont understand what to write and feel stupid because of that.
I'm happy with the way things are going and progressing but I also know that I do have to be pushed to get the best out of me - and I really do know that, even when I dont like it. So I have to be pushed forward and have targets etc. Sometimes I think sub-consciously I push back on that but I also understand that I do need and have to be pushed to realise things
I get extremely frustrated and angry with myself because I cant express myself or seem to be able to answer questions on it
The bills are not too bad pretty much up to date, although car insurance I still need to sort out and go through the quotes etc
Shouting\Swearing
This has gone Ok - not been brilliant but its sort of running at a status quo at the moment, I cant seem to break through and stop, I was even swearing when chatting and what are we going to do about it? I'm just going to have to try harder and the penalty is the same 3 dozen with the hairbrush
Studying
Again this is OK, I have a couple of chapters to read and a test at the end of the month, plus I need to resit my failure!
I'm now supposed to write about feelings and the like and to be honest thats why I haven't posted for a few days as I dont understand what to write and feel stupid because of that.
I'm happy with the way things are going and progressing but I also know that I do have to be pushed to get the best out of me - and I really do know that, even when I dont like it. So I have to be pushed forward and have targets etc. Sometimes I think sub-consciously I push back on that but I also understand that I do need and have to be pushed to realise things
I get extremely frustrated and angry with myself because I cant express myself or seem to be able to answer questions on it
10 comments:
Ah....so now its clear. You ARE a politician!!!! Agree totally with Peter. There is an awful lot you COULD say. But to be honest you dont seem willing to make any effort. So the fact that you get frustrated at your staff and shout and swear is frankly a bit rich - cos thats exactly what you make your readers do. Direct questions have been asked and they COULD be answered but you simply appear not to bother. And that comes over as offish and almost a little rude to be honest. It may not be your intention but we feel that we are being brushed off. We will help but can only be rejected so many times before we take the hint and basically piss off and leave to your own piece of blank paper. The choice really is yours. FF
You know what I honestly dont know what to say - I've so tried with this and obviously I'm just useless at it no matter what I try or do. I really am lost for words and am sitting here a bit stumped and upset to be honest as have no idea what else I can do - I've tried I've persevered with it and I cant even get one entry or comment right. So I'm sorry you think I'm being rude or arrogant, I'm not trying to be but obviously I am coming across that way which I really dont mean to. I thought I had answered the questions posed to me but again maybe I didnt - so again sorry, my communication problems are something we're working on. I dont know what else to say ......
I didn't say you were arrogant!!!
Lets try and help you then....
1.How old are you?
2.Whereabouts in The City do you work?
3.Say a little about your family - if you'd like to?
Now how difficult can that be to answer those? If I was stood in front of you, imagine being asked those questions. You wouldn't just smile and turn your head away and remain silent would you? No, you would answer them - and also , shock horror, you might actually say something like - where do you work? How old are you? It's really NOT that difficult. Look forward to at least three answers and as many questions as you want to throw at me!! x
OK, I'm late thirties, 38 to be exact. I do work smack bang in the City of London within the square mile. I'm divorcing and have no kids.
So OK then, how old are you and whereabouts do you work then
Oh and I'm not a politician :)
Well that was a step in the right direction. However, I did detect a petulant contrite response which did spoil the moment slightly. Was that because you were backed into a corner and HAD to ask something - though you'd really rather not? I was sort of hoping that you would chuck in a question that I hadn't suggested but at least you are taking small steps. I work for my hubby from home, and I am aged 51. I have a son of 32 and 2 daughters, one 30 (expecting baby) and another 26 who also works in the square mile in the financial industry. so now you have started the ball rolling, it should be easier (if not easy) for you to write a bit more. Perhaps you could say what it is you are looking for and what you need to change and why you feel you have to change? Good luck. FF x
Erm well no petulant attitude was intended.
Looking for discipline\spanking\mentor which I obviously have found. Until the past few years I've always had direction and someone\something leading and directing me, and havent had that for the past couple of years - I've felt personally that I slumped without it and I do need someone to guide and discipline etc. I also believe it or not suffer with low self esteem, I dont know why, also I do need it to ensure I keep on track with things as I can be rather stubborn and not see the wood for the trees sometimes.
We could not possibly have guessed about the stubborn, honest, really, last word we would have used!
Personally I think that flirty thing has your number and has made good points which you need to respond too.
I know that this is not deliberate obstuction, but you need to convinve others.
What about the pictures you were supposed to post?
I do read all the comments and am trying to learn and adjust so I can improve on my blogging and have had a bit of a downer over the past week on here as I keep thinking I'm doing it all wrong and letting myself and S down. So I'm trying to be more positive as I do take some of the comments to heart, anyway - my Firm's xmas party is in a few weeks which I never attend actually avoid them like the plague as they just irritate me. But it was discussed and am going this year - so had to buy a dress - I hate buying dresses!. Anyway believe it or not I bought two as I couldnt decide which one to get in the end, both black which will be no surprise as I have relatively no other colour in my wardrobe
Pictures are posted, there is a link on the front page
Post a Comment