Bills
The bills are all up to date apart from one which I just need to sort out as well
Studying
Studying is going OK pretty much all done and dusted, have a few chapters to read but nothing too stressful.
Shouting and swearing
As in my previous post I do need to get better on this, its certainly not perfect. I cant always blame stress but it has been particularly stressful these past couple of weeks at work. However i have been asked to suggest that the readers should now set the penalty for my continual shouting and swearing - so there you are, have fun.
General
I am trying to improve my blogging, I know I'm crap at it but am seriously making an effort, but anyway whilst chatting to S this week he has said that he has probably been a little easy on pushing me and he's now going to push forward. We meet next Monday and also the following Monday
The bills are all up to date apart from one which I just need to sort out as well
Studying
Studying is going OK pretty much all done and dusted, have a few chapters to read but nothing too stressful.
Shouting and swearing
As in my previous post I do need to get better on this, its certainly not perfect. I cant always blame stress but it has been particularly stressful these past couple of weeks at work. However i have been asked to suggest that the readers should now set the penalty for my continual shouting and swearing - so there you are, have fun.
General
I am trying to improve my blogging, I know I'm crap at it but am seriously making an effort, but anyway whilst chatting to S this week he has said that he has probably been a little easy on pushing me and he's now going to push forward. We meet next Monday and also the following Monday
14 comments:
This could be very worrying I might get "carte blanche" and I am really in the modd to lay into someone.
I think Katie should give her valued opinions here as she seems to know what works well!! Personally I think you have got away lightly. If those pictures were the "after" shots then I'm sorry, but there would appear to have been little deterrent. You know that you have to improve your shouting and swearing yet you continue. Well TBH so would I if my punishment left me looking like that!! Try and remember when you shout and swear that others (and not just us) are judging you. I can assure you that they don't think you are nice when you shout and swear cos as we all know "Ladies neither shout nor swear". You will never gain respect from others around you whilst you continue to do that. Imagine walking into the pub and seeing your colleagues stood around the bar having a drink and talking about you. What would they be saying? Well I can imagine it wouldn't be nice and they would probably be clowning around taking the rise out of you too. Would you really want to hear what they would be saying about you and thinking about you? I somehow doubt you would. But honestly Peter, get to grips with things and assert your dominance - otherwise it's really a case of failures on both sides isn't it? FF XX
i personally think it is pointless leading a horse to water if they dont want to drink. Change has to come from within and if there is no desire to change, you can turn her bottom crimson with the 48 visible cane strokes but it will be a pointless exercise.
My advice is to just enjoy each others company, enjoy the spanking and just accept the staus quo.
Oh and FF, I owe you a spanking sweetie xxx
Yes I agree and all fair comments and I am changing and want to continue to change\improve which this blog is part of that as well. I understand I have probably alienated everyone, but I do need the input from everyone as its helping and am learning heaps from this as well about me and how I have to interact and so forth, so I do appreciate them all
I think its my fault, I have to do better - I know what the current penalty is and in all fairness it has improved greatly overall, its just trying to nail it altogether and not let the triggers set me off.
We are upping the ante in lots of ways, hence the suggestions on the penalties for failing to stop shouting and swearng
For goodness sake say something interesting....funny even.. Please Please Please liven up and lighten up. Or else we shall all die of boredom. Not meaning to be nasty - not my intention, but how can we comment when there is zilch to comment on. Give us something to work on...... FF x
Remember Peter - No more Mr. Nice Guy!!! FF xx
There is an improvement which we both can see and almost feel, but equally I feel that we have been treading water since the trip to the Far East came up.
So we will push that little bit further with 2 meets in 8 days and some attention to detail this evening.
Unfortunately we are restricted to motels and the like for meets, which are not ideal, but we must make the best of them.
I am sure this blog could be more lively. but trying to get the innermost feelings of one who has hidden them for so long, is not easy.
I think FF should show a little more charity, after all it is not her bottom that was showing and that was about halfway through.
She should also listen to the words of Katie, one who knows that is!
Oh and by the way Katie the main issue is, I really think she wants to drink, but does not know how!
Hey...don't shoot the messenger Peter!! You asked me to comment and thats what I have done. I'm sorry if you consider I was not being charitable. Would you rather I say what you want me to say or what I actually think and feel - cos believe me there is a big difference. incidentally, if I was listending to Katie, there would be no comments on this page at all!! I shall now go and lick my wounds..... FF x
Dear blogger
I honestly thought that this post was an intential ploy to alientate me and FF. How you could possibly think that the last two posts were anything like acceptable is completely beyond me. I have offered lots of advice and mostly you dont even respond let alone follow it. I had decided that i was not going to bother anymore as we all need to feel like we are making a difference. I hope that you had a productive meet with Pater and that he has offered some guidance that you will actually listen too
katie
TBH Katie......I think that may well be the case!!!
But there is a very chav saying which is quite appropriate - GIRL POWER!!!!! This seems to be a four-some that we find ourselves in with an equal divide 2 against 2. I guess all we can hope for katie is that they BOTH improve somewhat!!! Peter promised me "No more Mr. Nice Guy" and Blogger promised to do better - honest! Hmm.... wonder how the meeting went and wonder if intentions (easy as they are) actually turned into results. FF x
I'm just drafting the next entry which will probably go up tomorrow. I'm surprised that you thought I was trying to alienate, I was actually trying to do the opposite.
Yes Katie you have given sound advice, some which I have answered and some I am trying to put into practise
So yes it was a productive meet, I've learnt a few lessons and need to work harder at things and to listen as well
Look forward to hearing about your meet. x
Hmmm.... I think I've been sounding a bit harsh, having re-read my previous comments. I don't mean to be. I'm sure that you find writing this blog hard to do. So well done you, and I am sure that we will all be pleased to read what progress you have made and what your targets are for the forthcoming weeks ahead. Hope the meeting was good for you both!!!FF xx
Post a Comment