Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Not had a great week last week - was really unwell which through our plans of meeting out of the window. I dont make a very good patient and am now very impatient getting better! as I want to do things but having to do it slowly

But we meet next week thankfully and also weather is getting a bit warmer which should help in my quest of being colourful


Havent been the most positive of people lately mainly because I have been ill and it knocked me back a bit but my own fault as I needed to slow down a bit and eat\rest properly which is really annoying as I know better than that






2 comments:

FlirtyFling said...

Hope you will feel better soon....writing is VERY therapeutic you know!!!! FF

Anonymous said...

The issue is that once you felt unwell you have to slow down and let the body recover, personally I think you made the illness a great deal more severe and that is just plain silly.

With major competition, not to mention our meets, coming up, you need to balance the need to train with your bodies need for R & R.

We will talk further about this on Monday, when you will dazzle with colour in the sun!