Wednesday, April 20, 2011

We met this week on Monday it wasnt bad weather wise at last. Colour was OK none of the banned colours of black or navy, its probably quite an odd thing to try and explain but I have zero and I mean zero confidence in clothes and will talk myself out of things thinking its better to be in the background, so trying to improve that.

I've missed a few little things which I'm also working on like sending emails or little tasks that I've been given and I've been a bit cheeky as well - as in stepped over the line which I've now learnt my lesson


We meet after the Easter block of days in beginning of May so time to improve



2 comments:

ChilternPete said...

The colour was better, slightly, but you still need to carry it off with style, which you could with a little more confidence.

So Red and blue are your colours for the summer, or black and blue, make your mind up!

FlirtyFling said...

So Ags...how is it going...improving as you wished???? FF