Thursday, April 14, 2011

Am feeling better now, although still can get a bit tired but all in all much better thankfully

We met on Monday this week which was good as it had been a while since we last met what with being ill n all.


The sun was out and I nearly made it with being more colourful - maybe not exhuberant but it was a tan colour.


So colour is getting better slightly, I need to be more confident with it and not hide or try and cover up in a bhurka outfit


So lots to work on and we meet next week

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well it was not black, but I am looking for brighter and better on monday, otherwise redness will be found elsewhere, you have been warned.

Do not "forget" to do things I ask, it is a little irritating and believe me you don't need that as well.

FlirtyFling said...

Ags...whether the weather be rain or shine, colour IS ok and good! As Peter mentioned the colour red....why not go for it...then he wont have to - lol. And if you genuinely dont want to forget your to do list - dont store it in your head or you are (forgive the pun) on a hiding to nothing....write it down - it is the only way not to slip up....Good luck anyway. I must say it is nice to see you posting more regularly ... it was needed. FF x