So my next attempt at communicating better, think its gone Ok so far although I managed to screw up the dates for when we meet well and truly
Colour wise black is banned, black is bad (apparently ) - its not supposed to be seen anymore ahem well I ha vent done too well on that score this week, hopefully with the weather getting warmer it may become a bit easier
I'm also becoming a digital video editor!, we have a little video clip which I'm editing and trying to get the size down to hopefully upload
Being more positive I would say also has gone OK,not spectacular but Ok - could be better
I spent practically my whole weekend canoeing and my arms feel like they are going to drop off still!, hopefully they will get better soon....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So much better.... FF
All in all a vast improvement, can not wait until the "editor" has finished with the video.
I think the summer will be an interesting time for both as we explore the aspects we have agreed and push those limits a little further.
Post a Comment