Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I haven't posted on here for a while to say the least, think I've allowed it to dwindle.

Anyway we meet up on Thursday this week, I did have some targets to reach which should have been completed mid Jan namely sport. Sport is erm going OKish, I've been to netball and dragon boat racing a couple of times now and although I dont think they are the best choice, I'm going to try and persevere although that can be tough.

So whilst persevering I'm probably going to see if I can find other sports, however I did miss the deadline of getting it sorted by a long shot, so I think I can expect a visit from my good friend the hairbrush and\or the cane and probably trying to explain why I didnt achieve it

3 comments:

FlirtyFling said...

Well, I guess you can only blame yourself on that one Ags!! Goals have to be realistic though. So my suggestion would be don't set unrealistic goals otherwise - excuse the pun - "you are on a hiding to nothing"!! I know you constantly tell me that you want to sort the sport out-yet you never do. So .... why is that exactly? Lethargy? I know by what you have told me that you are more than capable of putting your mind to things but you seem to struggle with this so damned much. And that is something I cant understand. FF x

ChilternPete said...

I will sort out the lethargic side tomorrow and A can post the pictures to prove it!

When we agree deadlines, which by the way, were quite realistic, then we must keep to them, or someone (guess who?) will make you pay.

FlirtyFling said...

Peter....Deadlines are, I am sure, quite realistic, but are you sure the ultimate goals are? And dont sound so menacing - its not an attractive trait!!! FF x