Well its been a while since my last post - not sure if its improving or not but anyway
Sport or trying to find one is proving rather difficult, having to wait on people to get back to me etc. Did goto netball this week which I didnt realise was a 2hr circuit training session!, hopefully trying to go Dragon Boating on Sunday which I didnt make last week.
Sport or trying to find one is proving rather difficult, having to wait on people to get back to me etc. Did goto netball this week which I didnt realise was a 2hr circuit training session!, hopefully trying to go Dragon Boating on Sunday which I didnt make last week.
5 comments:
you need to show a little more "umphh" if any of this is to work, so why did you fail to get to Dragon boat last week. Come on try harder here.
I would have thought the fact that Ags did a 2hr circuit training session was reason enough NOT to go dragon boat racing. Blimey! What do you want from the poor girl??? I still remain convinced that she is only doing this sports thing cos she feels she should, rather than WANTING to with a passion - which if you are going to do sport you do need that passion. But do agree it could be a hell of a lot more informative. To be honest Ags, it is a bit lame and I KNOW you can do so much better - so for your sake, get on and deliver some words into sentences, some sentences into paragraphs
P L E A S E. What about your other targets? Bills, swearing etc...and thats just the ones I know about!! What else have you done all week? Name one thing you have done that made you pleased? Name one thing (and only one - LOL) that made you angry? FF xxx
Sorry FF but I do want to do the whole sport thing - the sport is rather hard for me, not because I dont want to do it its trying to find the right sport for me.
Yea I know not a great post, bills and studying are all OK. I havent done a great deal this week apart from the usual stuff - been a bit of a quiet one although did go dragon boating today as missed last weeks session
Well that is so much better Ags. Glad you went boat racing. Did you like it? Did you "talk" to anyone there? Do you think you will keep it up or are you still unsure whther its the right one for you. As you seem to be adamant that you HAVE to do a sport, why not try something new each week? Then you can decide which one you like best and stick with it. Anyway, I am pretty sure that a days worth of spring cleaning counts as a sport - but not sure its one you actually like though!!! FF x
Well we are now moving on a bit with a more structured approach, which is what seems to be needed.
We will chat on thursday and agree both a reporting regime and of course the correction and discipline which will go with that.
From my own point of view I also feel that you wish to explore other areas too, which means perhaps being more formal when we meet, certainly in the early part of any session anyway.
Am actively looking for a niuce strict lady to deal with you, while I watch and smile.
Post a Comment