Monday, February 16, 2009

We met up on Thursday last week, journey to and from our meet was absolute nightmare due to traffic and snow but the in-between was good

Well havent done too well over the past few weeks, let a few things slip, like bills, studying etc although have caught up with these now and also the blogging had gone thru a quiet phase and then loose any momentum that I did have

Because of the slippages obviously there were the penalties which included the hairbrush and cane, have learnt my lessons and have to put in maximum effort all the time. We also tried some light bondage which was good and also discovered that purple looks quite nice on me as the bondage was in purple tape. Colours are not my strong point, my entire wardrobe exists of black, black and more black with a small collection of grey and white!

Did go dragon boating on Sunday and absolutely hated it. Sport well I'm doing it but have to try and find another one as they're not the best suited ones for me, I goto both netball and dragon boating but I severely struggle with them not so much the sport - its the whole interacting with other people and I just dont\cant do it

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Disappointed with the effort on the sporting side, because I was fairly sure you were not putting enough effort in. Please ensure this does not occur again.

You also need to be able to tell me that everything else is in hand, not just about, or slipped a bit, none of which is acceptable.

We both know that the sports are probably stop gap, until the better weather arrives, but you need something you can progress in, not get stuck in with the crowd.

In future, there will be no second chances, no discussion, just results from you and correction from me, if you fail.

AKA Blogger said...

Sure, and this is fair enough - I should have made more effort with the sports, although its been quite tough I think thats probably down to me and my muteness. I had slipped again with the bills etc which isnt acceptable, I sort of flipped back into bad habits

FlirtyFling said...

Agatha....Muteness is a horrible expression - dont use it again please!!! Why do you still insist on being so bloodynegative all the time. I KNOW you have come on leaps and bounds. Some encouragement wouldn't go amiss people....FF x

Anonymous said...

Praise is given when earned, encouragement is always there, when effort is shown.

No praise earned and very little effort.

For our next meeting some more colour is required, so you have plenty of notice.

FlirtyFling said...

Well if you wont praise her Peter I will - so there!! FF xx

AKA Blogger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AKA Blogger said...

and Peter is right, i'm always encouraged and praised when it is earned, however I was sloppy and should have put more effort in and not coast thinking that was OK, I find things tough sometimes and then I withdraw a bit and think it wont be noticed, so have to do better

Anonymous said...

Good reaction and what I look for, want to see more on the sporting side, plus confirmation thateverything else is under control and will remain so.