I should have posted this on Wednesday but missed the deadline. We met up on Monday this week, our first meeting of the year. I have a deadline of 15th Jan of getting my sports target completed this week as well which was set last year but I'm not sure if I have met that really.
Session was good, really enjoyed it and we are pushing on, somethings I have sort of slipped a tad on like swearing and studying but will get these back up to scratch and have sworn on the blog as well a little.
Our next meeting is at the end of the month so have a couple of weeks to get it back up to speed. I also went to netball in the week which was Ok, couldn't go dragon boat racing last week as they were using canoes on the Thames so wasnt really me.
Session was good, really enjoyed it and we are pushing on, somethings I have sort of slipped a tad on like swearing and studying but will get these back up to scratch and have sworn on the blog as well a little.
Our next meeting is at the end of the month so have a couple of weeks to get it back up to speed. I also went to netball in the week which was Ok, couldn't go dragon boat racing last week as they were using canoes on the Thames so wasnt really me.
11 comments:
Better and some expression of your feelings, so think that is progress.
Not happy that we are still no closer to sorting the sporting thing, which we both agreed was important, but also understand that some are not being the most helpful.
You need to express your feelings more, not just give us a statement of events
Perhaps Agatha doesnt REALLY want to sort the sporting thing?
Just because people have a difference of opinion doesn't necessarily make it right or wrong. It just gives it balance. Thats my opinion for what its worth.(ref your comment Peter on some not being the most helpful)!!
FF
That was not in refernce to you and Katie, that was the sporting organisations in both archery and golf.
Back in the naughty corner!
Shant!!!!
The sport is extremely important to me and have been trying to get it sorted, however I did miss the deadline for it and had sufficient time, I'm just sort of comparing it and was a bit disappointed
Why do you put so much pressure on yourself to sort "the sport thing"? If you really want to do something you will do it. if you really dont want to do it then NOTHING will make you do it - not even Peter and his armoury! You need to question what you want and why you want it - and then share your answers here. But please be honest with yourself. FF x
There is no doubt in my mind that Agathta wants to do the sport thing, it is findinga sport which enables her to both enjoy and excell.
Yes Peter, but once again its YOU thats saying YOU have no doubt - not Agatha!!!! I dont see Agatha protesting here - do you? FF x
And Peter is right, I do want to but its proving tough to find a sport
She will find a sport and probably from the ones I suggested, certainly not a team sport, think we can all agree that Agatha does not give the impression she would make a great team member!
We will discuss the lack of a decision on Monday, you will be wearing very little, if anything, I will be holding your favourite brush.
Agatha...I know your feelings towards this blog are not what you can callpositive. Katie has already deleted the link sometime ago and if it helps any I am going to as well. So unless this is being ready by lots of others who are NOT commenting - this may be as good a time as any to read, digest and comment. I guess it is a question of USE IT OR LOSE IT. I will continue to keep in touch, but not via this mode. Good Luck with your all your hopes and aspirations though Agatha. FF xx
Post a Comment