Wednesday, May 9, 2012


We met up last week, although the M25 was doing its hardest not to let me get there, but made it eventually only an hour late.

It was really good, enjoyed the session and did better than last time and no waterworks - added bonus well for me anyway

So, we've agreed that I need to attend functions and gone for one per month, I have to say I am actually pretty scared and nervous already and not even there, just worried on the attendees impressions of me as I dont always give off a very good vibe on first meets


Colour is a bit better this week - dont feel all doom and gloom, thankfully

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well come on where and when, need to know when you are getting this together.

AKA Blogger said...

Ah its a surprise :), but not really

AKA Blogger said...

Its the geek munch in the middle of June so only about 3 weeks away, scared shitless already

Anonymous said...

Well let us be clear, no excuse will be acceptable, you will go and you will interact.

Working hard on the couples side but no luck yet.

Maybe change the style of our next meet but see about weather.

AKA Blogger said...

I know, I'm positive albeit however sick, nervous or dry mouth I will be I shall go, interaction could be challenging

I've not seen many or any to be honest info back from couples either - hopefully we'll get the right mix

Am praying for warmer weather and no rain

Anonymous said...

Challenging is what you do surely?

Will let you know about Monday as soon as I see the forecast and book.

I expect more colour, more thought about sexual pleasure and a continuation of the improvement.

Keep looking for other opportunities to meet, just because you have one, do not stop.