Friday, April 27, 2012

Still feeling embarrassed and apologetic regarding my complete meltdown when we met last week, I dont know why as I really enjoyed everything as well

Onwards and upwards as they say, until I found out this week that several sporting team members are quite ecstatic that I'm not competing this weekend, all rather nasty

So that unfortunately that put me in a bit of a spin and so had a bit of black clothes wearing for a couple of days

Working on the plan, we have some dates set and I also need to find a meet which I can attend (one has to be attended at least monthly), so progress is being made



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why worry about what other, lesser mortals think? They are simply happy they do have to compete with you, nothing more.

I rather think we should go back to finding someone else to session with too, but not had much luck recently with people willing to consider anyone's point of view apart from their own.

As to groups, then we are looking for "talking shops" rather than anything more, but you do need to make progress, so get to it please.

Black is not your best colour, so you will text me a picture of your clothing for the day, for the next 3 days. No black allowed!

AKA Blogger said...

I know, I shouldnt worry what others think, I just thought it was bit unnecessary - bit of a sensitive soul

I think that would help meeting others, it may help to get over my hurdle of talking\meeting people and thinking I'm useless at it.

Having looked at the different groups that I could possibly goto - I'm becoming a bit overwhelmed with them, I dont know which would be a good one or one that suits me.

Colour noted :)

Anonymous said...

Have edited our profile elsewhere, perhaps a Fetlife profile as a Couple ?

The groups will overwhelm, select a short list of 3 non playing mid week ones and get to it.

You need more confidence and we will continue to work on that.