Very good point, the 'plan' is (note I am cringing whilst writing this)
I was thinking about going to a munch, however I missed the date as I was away and I havent seen any new dates listed so far.
I have had a couple of invites to meet for a coffee, which I'm fine with however no dates planned as of yet with either person.
Try posting on sites and interact more
Try chatting more to people whether online or attending a function\meet\munch etc
Be more attentive and open with Peter
Be more social, if invited to events attend - dont come up with some or any excuse
I've been trying to be more positive with myself as well, I had stopped going to the gym or training as much really because I didnt have a target, but have started to go back again
Although the plan has started I just have not had anything concrete set so far and I just dont want to lose any momentum that I may have gained, but just to add I did get some messages which I'm just not responding to
1 comment:
Well now that is a basic plan of action which should work.
Meetings are fine, but I need to know who and when and to have a report of the meeting promptly.
Weak on the subject of munches, there are tons in the columns of Fetlife get it moving.
If any messages are in any way out of order, send them on to me, do not just ignore.
Post a Comment