So I've had to devise a plan of attack to improve based on the blog entries, so far I have
Need to communicate more and it has to be effective communication - dont just cherry pick certain items and bury head in sand for everything else
Must meet people and join in groups or munches, so far have had zero success in this, but have started posting on sites and so far no negative comments.
Stop hiding away, always be colourful and dont slip back into old habits
Have to stop knocking\putting myself down
Stop saying no! and querying everything. If given something to do then do it
As Peter has mentioned, I have been failing lately and I think I may have a some redness next time we meet, which I could be understating a bit, nervous already
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You should be nervous, but if you work hard at this, we might both have cause for congratulation.
So what is the plan, what events are you going to attend?
Post a Comment