Monday, May 28, 2012

Morning, morning morning

Well a glorious start to the week, lets hope it lasts now until the end of summer!

We met up last week, unfortunately the weather wasnt quite as nice as it is now, so scuppered any outside walking around

We're pushing on in areas that I find difficult and I think in some areas I've done OK, progress is being made.  Some areas need more of an improvement which I'm confident will come

It was a good meet, enjoyable, fun - we also took a couple of snaps with a before and after with some clothing of mine which I will get posted up - quite an insight and good to remember especially if having an off day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well then where are the pictures?

Yes you are going into tricky areas, but you need to attack them as you do your sport, with confidence and a determination not to be beaten, except by me that is!

AKA Blogger said...

I know, I dont know why I get all doubtful that I wont be successful.

I looked at the piccies again, I look like a whale......

Anonymous said...

You did look like a whale, now as the comment on fetlife shows, you look and feel good!

Now lets us see some positive thinking and the determination which took you this far.