Well the first social event was unfortunately cancelled which was last week so have to reschedule that one.
However I attended one yesterday, and yes it was painful - managed to stay a bit longer than my previous attempt last month about 45 mins and spoke to one person quickly, I'm a bit like a duck out of water with these things and feel like a complete idiot
Now have to book one for May as well
I also managed to miss one of my assignment due dates, which was my fault as I thought the due date was later than it actually was and didnt read the paperwork properly
However I attended one yesterday, and yes it was painful - managed to stay a bit longer than my previous attempt last month about 45 mins and spoke to one person quickly, I'm a bit like a duck out of water with these things and feel like a complete idiot
Now have to book one for May as well
I also managed to miss one of my assignment due dates, which was my fault as I thought the due date was later than it actually was and didnt read the paperwork properly
17 comments:
Hey, thats a result. You actually went AND u spoke with a person!! Little steps Ags and you will get there. When you have been struggling for so long its never going to be a quick fix though I wish I lived nearer as I would gladly take you out and you would HAVE to talk!!! Keep it up. You are doing well. Dont be so negative. ENJOY! FF x
Yes Ff is quite right it is a result and next monthw ill be so much better too.
Make that invite formal FF and Ags will be there, I promise.
She did very well on Monday when we met, not all perfect, but interesting
Ok......FORMAL INVITE....if you can meet me maybe where WE met Peter that would be great - local garden centre with a coffee shop - nothing scary....but cant meet for about a month. Fancy it Ags? FF x
Perhaps i could come too and we could all have a lovely chat
The more the merrier......
A group chat would be great for Ags but think Katie is a bit far away.
We had to cancel the last time Katie, want to try again?
Go on ags FF has offered and I want you 2 to meet.
And so the clock ticks away - tick tock. And minutes turns to hours and hours into days and weeks. How long will it take Ags to respond I wonder? There is nothing to worry about....I dont bite....not usually anyway - LOL. And I cant meet for a couple of weeks or so so no immediate panic. And it is only for a coffee. Pure and simple friendship. Nothing more... no sinister under-currents...no weird agenda. Of course, it could be that I am just too boring for you.....am I? FF
Well I suppose as its now getting on for 2 weeks since I last commented (and 3 weeks since you Ags, posted) I suppose the lack of response must surely indicate huge lack of enthusiasm? Oh well, I am used to rejection.....but God it hurts - LOL... And you too Peter, your enthusiasm seems to be on the wane also. All I can assume is you two have an immense busy off-screen relationship going on that the blog doesnt just take a back seat, but gets stowed away in the luggage rack. Well I am here if you need me - but seemingly you dont! FF
Try contacting Ags FF, she is on the way to Chicago for work and not at all a "happy bunny".
Katie, ball is in your court I think.
If Ags is on her way to USA little point in me contacting her just yet. I would like you Ags to actually contact ME - through this spring-board would be fine. I dont want to be pushy. If you dont want to meet, chat or whatever (definitely whatever) then I dont want you to feel uncomfortable or push you outside of your comfort zone. So, talking of balls, this one is in YOUR court AGS. FF
Hi all, sorry for the quietness (is that such a word), anyway am responding probably been a bit quiet of late. So anyway be good to meet up
Have to update the blog as we've since met and of course I have the wonderful social events as well to arrange
Were you really posting at 3.34am?? Good to hear from you. Had actually decided that if I looked in on this site today and there was nothing I was never going to look in again - so skin of your teeth matey!! Yes woule be good to meet up. I am not sure of my plans for the next 2 weeks. A Thursday or Friday afternoon is usually good if its to be the coffee shop that Peter knows. But give me some dates and I will see what I can do but I am tied up with my little grandson for 3 days a week so I dont have oodles of spare time and I DO need to plan ahead. But it can be done!! Good to hear from you though and look forward to reading all your news. FF x
May 21st and life apparently stood still....... pretty tragic all of this really.
It has become a total waste of time looking in on this as it leaves me wondering if nobody else can be bothered to write why the hell should I? So unless you can convince me differently - I am outa here - sorry - but inevitable!!
You say you want things to change but I cant see any change....in fact your communication level is worse than ever....so guess its all down to you now Peter...GOOD LUCK!
FF
I think in this case you do have a point FF - I think what I did build up re the communication has slacked a bit, however I have been travelling and have only just got back and things have been really very hectic.
I am due to update the blog with a couple of new entries this week, but have been recovering from jet lag and having to play catch up with things, not an excuse but things have been choas and have suffered a bit
So the lack of entry is my fault, I'm also trying to sort out dates where we can meet up. So apologies as you do write and add, its me thats been crap
Not sure if I regrad "crap" as swearing, but as I was shouting it at the screen all afternoon on Sunday, guess not!
Can you 2 and ideally katie too, get your act together, my D is getting a tad busy.
New entry for next meeting Ags, to cover new dress or was it skirt and of course my special assignment for the summer, together with pics!
Well, I broke my promise to myself that I would not ever darken your blog ever again, but boredom set in - lol.
At least you wrote something so thats good, but yes I am afraid you ARE crap at keeping up with this!!
I am happy to meet but if you think your diary is full Peter, you should see mine!!!
Will do what I can if I can but will leave ball in your court Ags on that one - so probably Christmas time then?!!!! Katie I think is unlikely to run with that one at minute as she is heavily stressed at moment with family illnesses etc. But you never know, it could be a 3sum with a difference - or a 4sum if you care to join us Peter??
FF x
Post a Comment