Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Well, its been a long long while since I updated the blog - my fault I just have lost my writing skills on what to put down as I had become rather slow in posting and then got out of the swing of it and lost my confidence again

So anyway,Peter and I meet this week and have to be colourful, which hasnt been great of late - our interpretations of colour slightly differ well quite a bit actually.


I have to arrange a social event each month - July's is due!, and yes another head in sand moment is occurring and have to get something sorted before we meet


FF - thanks for the posts, whats your schedule like for September to meet up with Peter and myself for a coffee if thats OK with you



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well not wonderful but the shock would have been too great if it was!

I think it would interest us to see the oldest picture we have of you, since this all started of course and then we can compare with another picture on Thursday, I know how much you love being the centre of things.

I think that your effort on the smoking has been excellent, but now comes the big one. You quit totally tomorrow and you know what the consequences of starting again will be.

All in all you have done well this year, but the social theme will be the predominant one of the rest of the year. You have been warned!

AKA Blogger said...

Hmm - yes just love being the centre of attention.

Have added two pictures under the 'piccies' section. Ive called them before and now

Smoking or the lack of is really really hard and am suffering now with not smoking and of course I have the delight of the social events which I have to setup, that I think is maybe harder than not smoking

FlirtyFling said...

Will have to get back to you nearer the time. What day do you 2 usually meet? Im not sure yet what I am able to do as I am doing Jury Service which will take me into the first part of Sept. FF

Anonymous said...

The social event for July was ?

The social event for August is ?

The social event for September will be ?

AKA Blogger said...

I seemed to somehow miss the social in July so will have to probably have two in August (great) as I dont think I will get away with not having one. August I may have something but not sure yet and currently the same for September. Will have to get my finger out I think

FF will generally meet on a Thursday, sometimes its another day but on average Thursday is the one

FlirtyFling said...

I can sometimes be free on a Thursday afternoon - early (late lunchtime) but I think I am going to have to wait and see what will happen as the month evolves.I look forward to your progress regarding all these social events. I guess if we meet that could class as one? FF