Ok, I've well and truly screwed up probably by not thinking.
I had a couple of tasks to complete, which I was given enough time to sort out and organise and well it didnt quite go according to plan.
I was supposed to arrange a social event, one each month, whereby I have to attend and for a reasonable amount of time and also to not smoke on certain days which we agreed with. Anyway I had a couple of puffs on one of the banned days and the social event I went to was for a coffee after training - albeit it wasnt for a very long time about 20 mins.
Anyway Peter is less than pleased and I have to blog this poor attempt, arrange two new social events for May and there is an obvious penalty for my lapses - where and when to be decided.
I do apologise for the lapses, I honestly did think the coffee after training was OK but I now know it wasnt and the smoking yep a definite mistake and I wont be making it again
I had a couple of tasks to complete, which I was given enough time to sort out and organise and well it didnt quite go according to plan.
I was supposed to arrange a social event, one each month, whereby I have to attend and for a reasonable amount of time and also to not smoke on certain days which we agreed with. Anyway I had a couple of puffs on one of the banned days and the social event I went to was for a coffee after training - albeit it wasnt for a very long time about 20 mins.
Anyway Peter is less than pleased and I have to blog this poor attempt, arrange two new social events for May and there is an obvious penalty for my lapses - where and when to be decided.
I do apologise for the lapses, I honestly did think the coffee after training was OK but I now know it wasnt and the smoking yep a definite mistake and I wont be making it again
6 comments:
Well I have never smoked but I would have thought to have whole days of not smoking at all was harsh...surely better to cut back on every day, increasing the cut-backs til you dont smoke at all....but then what do I know - LOL. Social events? Well I woul struggle with that Ags myself, but then it doesnt matter that I struggle,but it does matter that you do!! So, really matey, the ball is well and truly in your court. Can only suggest Google for some ideas...but I would definitely suggest at least SOME action on that front. FF x
So would I!
You say that you have fixed one event, but I do not have any details, so explain please.
The first one is a party after a race which is in May
Well then full details have been supplied, almost!
Full details Peter? I would disagree!! Ags, where is this party? When in May is this party? What sort of party is it? Who will be there? Come on, share the good news - the first event fixed up... FF x
Yawn Yawn..... Stretch...rub eyes....are you all asleep? By the time you post an entry again your party will have come and gone and we will be getting ready for Christmas. I thought you were supposed to write...you know, communicate. If you wont, noone else will thats for sure. FF
Post a Comment