Its been quite a while since my last entry have sort of lost the swing of blogging - although not quite sure I was ever fully in the throes of posting
We met up last week which was good and we pushed along quite a bit. Its quite hard really its a mixed bag of emotions you have to push on but its quite tough which is fine.
I have a new task, each month I have to attend a social gathering of some sort where I have to meet people!, joy. I have no idea at this stage what I'm going to do with this, nothing is springing to mind currently and also means I have to interact. Oh I also have to blog the event
We met up last week which was good and we pushed along quite a bit. Its quite hard really its a mixed bag of emotions you have to push on but its quite tough which is fine.
I have a new task, each month I have to attend a social gathering of some sort where I have to meet people!, joy. I have no idea at this stage what I'm going to do with this, nothing is springing to mind currently and also means I have to interact. Oh I also have to blog the event
10 comments:
For some strange reason you did not mention being reduced to tears! Can not think why, though thimnk it might happen a few more times as you get to stop smoking all together.
Hmm - oh yes good point, I did somehow manage to forget that bit. Not sure if it was tears though, just a bit of eye watering
So doubtless you will be telling me of your social plans for the rest of the month on Thursday!
We could set up a crunch LOL
Well the mystery voice from Nottingham, guess a crunch is a munch without the talking?
Anyway no smoking this Sunday, and then from week commencing 26th no fag on a Wednesay either. Understood?
How is the rear?
Yes definitely understood, I wont be forgetting the non smoking rules anymore.
Rear is not too bad at all - has a pretty line as well and remembered not to sit down with any gusto on the train seats.
Well we meet this week and I have still no social event setup as have absolutely no idea what to do or attend, any helpful ideas appreciated :)
I am breaking my vow of silence to help you as I fear for your safety - lol. Google local clubs and meetings in your work or home area and attend one of them at least. Look in your local paper, scour your local corner shops for events and meetings. Good luck and keep us up to speed. And please give us all something to read!!!! Hope you are well. FF
Hey, nice to hear from you - how are you. Thanks for the tips I shall check them out
Hi...I am fine thanks. How are you? Hope things are working out for you. If only you would embrace this blog thing you would have Katie and myself helping you....you would have no need for Peter then....(but dont tell him I said that - LOL).FF
Post a Comment