Thursday, February 4, 2010

Just over a week or so ago we met up with another couple, we had been talking to them for a while and shared the same interests

We spent sometime getting to know each other and we tried different things using different implements and scenarios

The day went well and it was OK and I think all parties enjoyed themselves in one shape or form. During the session I spent sometime wearing a hood which helps me to perhaps enjoy the session, I perhaps didnt like it when it was taken off- I also found it hard with another woman present but something that will need to keep working on - a lot of it is because I'm just very shy and I suppose I also felt that she had an expectation of me

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting mind games that hoods allow, simply put you used it to hide behind in some ways, because I am not sure you would have coped with being stripped by another woman in a very intimate way, while 2 men looked on, all of whom were fully dressed.

I know that this is one aspect you have trouble with and I rather thought you just want out, but not at all, the hood was the key.

My one regret is that I did not use a camera to get a shot of you, on all fours, totally naked, with another man who you only knew very slightly, played with you from behind.

Amanda and myself, actually sat watching that for a while, it was powerfully erotic and for once you seemed to let go totally, which is a step forward.

Shame we blew it, by taking off the hood, but you need to face up to your own sexuality and the fact that you enjoyed being used!

When we met to talk over the meeting I was quite surprised that you wanted more, so just shows how little I understand. I think of the two of us, I had more reservations, than yourself.

We agree, however, that the previous meet for just discipline and a relaxed afternoon was by far the better, though sex had nothing to do with it.

Strange as we open the can that is our minds, we sometimes are surprised at what comes out.

FlirtyFling said...

Aint that a fact!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an interesting session.