Thursday, October 1, 2009

We met up yesterday and we also met with another couple for a coffee. It wasnt too bad and they seemed quite nice. I always think I put them off by not stringing many sentences together.

We were there for nearly a couple of hours and then afterwards went for a walk and chatted which was good

9 comments:

FlirtyFling said...

So what did you talk about....where did you meet? What did you get from the experience? Come on Ags....you need to be more descriptive. I wasnt there so tell me and everyone else who wasnt there how it went etc etc.
You are doing very well - share your achievements.
FF xx

ChilternPete said...

Think FF has said all I need to, but I also want to hear about the weekend too please.

AKA Blogger said...

Had strop over the weekend at nationals as I am fed up with having to be on the 2nd team because they are short of stronger people. I should have been on the 1st team but they had to switch it around and have had enough of being the sacrifical lamb

Anonymous said...

Read the comments from FF and to a lesser extent myself and fill in the numerous blanks.

AKA Blogger said...

We met in London. talked about a variety of things, they seemed OK\friendly and I probably gained experience from chatting to others

FlirtyFling said...

London eh? Anywhere in particular - LOL. What did you talk about? Who were they, male and female, Friends or lovers. Colleagues. Peters Auntie Grace and Uncle Ned? What did you talk about - at least mention 2 things!!! Come on Ags....you know you are supposed to be doing more than this.....
And if you feel so strongly about having to go into the weaker team, have you actually mentioned it to the person who directs what team you go into? Nothing will change if you dont talk up for yourself. But then having said that, its nice that you are helping and encouraging others too you know.
Look forward to some updated comments. Nice to see some action on here for a change.
FF xx

ChilternPete said...

That is totally useless to one and all!

We met a couple Mark and Julie who live down in sussex and are more into the BDSM side of things, but as we want to explore a little, that could be interesting.

They seemed much more suitable than the last couple we met and hopefully we will progress things.

Actually FF, Ags has talked to the coach, though in what tone it is hard to be sure without being there.

Whether the message has been received is, of course, another question. We have talkked about this and I have given Ags a few things to think about.

The colour thing is improving but slowly, very slowly, actually far too slowly.

FlirtyFling said...

ooh...a bit like my school report - COULD DO BETTER then - LOL.
FF

FlirtyFling said...

Can it realy be true that nothing has happened since 1st October.....a whole 2 weeks!! Ags, this blog seems to be going backwards....are you happy with that situation? I somehow think not.
FF x